F͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞l͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞g͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞

(A/N: My edit)

(A/N: My edit)

Taehyung's POV
I was now sitting on the chair which was placed on the balcony, waiting for jichu.

I looked at the front view and took a deep breath when suddenly...

Jisoo: what happened? Are you ok?
Jisoo asked in a concerned tone.
I gave her a reassuring smile and signed her to sit down beside me.
She did as I said and again stared at me with a concerned look waiting for my answer...
Jisoo: you know, you can always tell me if something is bothering you..

I like how you care so much about me...

Taehyung: there is nothing like this. I am really ok.
Jisoo: are you sure?
Taehyung: of course I am. What about you?How are you doing these days?

A gorgeous smile appeared on her beautiful face before she said...
Jisoo: I am doing good. Quite good actually!
She said and laughed softly.
I looked at her for a minute when she asked...
Jisoo: what happened? Why are you staring at me like this?
Taehyung: ani. It's just that....things between us are quite changed now.

She furrowed her eyebrows and gave me a questioning look..
Jisoo: what do you mean?
Taehyung: what I mean is, you and I used to hang out so much before. We would always go to our favourite hang out spot after school or at your favourite chicken restaurant but now...it seems like we are being distanced..I wonder if it's me and you who are changed or it's our friendship which is slowly fading.
I said and looked at the green garden which was in front of us.

Jisoo: Hmm.. I understand now.
I looked at her and raised my eyebrows..
Taehyung: and what is it?
She let out a small sigh before answering...
Jisoo: you are talking about yesterday, aren't you?
Taehyung: u-uh t-that's not what I-I mean...
Jisoo: it's ok taehyung. Even it doesn't look like but I know you are probably angry at me because of yesterday.

Aish! She knows me too well!!

Taehyung: ok fine I am, but why did you lie to me ?
Jisoo: I didn't. Jennie cancelled our plan at the last time that's why Yoongi asked me to go with him instead. And you know that I can't reject free food.

She said and laughed. I was also supposed to laugh but right now I am not really in the mood and don't even ask why!!

Taehyung: you could call me if you weren't going with Jennie!
I asked in pure annoyance but she just took it casually and said...
Jisoo: I could but remember jin oppa told us at the lunch time that you and the boys were going to eat at a restaurant after school, that's why I didn't. Besides I didn't know that you all were also in the same restaurant as us.

Taehyung: you should stay away from Yoongi!
I said out of nowhere.
Jisoo: huh?
Taehyung: I said stay away from Yoongi!!!
I don't really care if my voice sounded demanding because right now I am really pissed.