H͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞g͟͟͟͞͞͞?

Jisoo's POV 1 week laterWe all were now eating at the cafeteria

Jisoo's POV
1 week later
We all were now eating at the cafeteria. I was watching Yoongi who was now talking to my friends who are also now his friends. He got really close with them.
But why doesn't he talk with me like this. He always shutters or becomes nervous whenever I try to talk with him. Maybe he's not comfortable with me yet.

I got starlet when Taehyung suddenly whispered to my ear, well this is his usual habit that I hate the most.
Taehyung: stop staring and eat your food or else I will eat it.
I rolled my eyes and glared at him before finishing my food quickly.
He chuckled at me while patting my head.
Hoseok : taehyung and jisoo don't get me wrong but sometimes you two really look like a couple.
I almost choked on my food when he said that.

Yoongi who was sitting beside me quickly gave me my water bottle, and I tried not to notice the way he looked or more like glared at Hoseok oppa and Taehyung.
While on my other side Taehyung was sitting there, blushing real hard.

Why the hell is he blushing for!!

I looked at Hoseok oppa and yelled..
Jisoo: what the hell are you saying?!? We're not a couple!! Don't talk nonsense oppa!!
Jungkook: yes hyung jennie noona will be very mad at you if she hears that!
Hoseok : I am just saying.
He said while acting careless.
Jin: by the way when is Jennie coming Taehyung?
Taehyung: I don't know. Ask the girls.

Now it was taehyung who was acting careless. We all looked at him with a surprised look...
Jimin : what do you mean by you don't know?? Shouldn't you know about when is your girlfriend going to come back?
Taehyung: we didn't talk for days.
Namjoon: and why are you saying that so calmly? Did you even text her or called her? Are you guys having a fight with each other?
Taehyung: no hyung, she is in her hometown so I just thought that she should have some fun there. That's why I just don't want to bother her.
Lisa: wow I never knew that you are such a careless boyfriend!
Lisa said acting amused.

Taehyung: yah! What's so careless here!?
Lisa: not calling or texting your girlfriend isn't it a careless thing! You fool!
And here we go again with Lisa and Taehyung's bickering.
Taehyung: Yah don't call me fool you doll face!
Lisa: what?!!what did you just call me!!!
Taehyung: I--
Jisoo: enough you two!! Stop fighting like kids! Everyone is looking at us!!
I yelled at them and they bowed slightly at everyone in the cafeteria who were giving us weird looks.

Rosé : yeah let's end this conversation here.
Jin: guys did you heard that our school is going to have a basketball tournament this week?
Jin oppa said trying to change the topic...
Jungkook: yeah I heard that too. And the most interesting thing is, the competition is between our own school students.
Lisa: wow! it's going to be exciting then.
Hoseok: Taehyung? you always take participate in the basketball game then what about this one?
Taehyung: hmm I am planning to.
Yoongi: I will also take participate in the game.
Yoongi said making all of us to look at him.

Jisoo: you know how to play basketball?
I asked in amusement.
He nodded and scratched the back of his neck, shyly..
Jisoo: wow! That's so cool. Well I hope you guys will do great in the competition. Fighting!
I said looking at the boys making a thumbs up.

They all smiled at me when suddenly Taehyung and Yoongi asked me at the same time....
Yoongi & Taehyung: will you come to see the game?
We all chuckled at them but I saw the two glaring at each other.
Jisoo: of course I will.
Rosé: yes we all will come to support you guys.

And like that we all finished our food while chit chatting and not to forgot Taehyung and Lisa's bickering.

Time Skipped
In the night
I was on my room sitting at my bed while reading a book.

I was busy reading when I heard a beeped sound coming from my phone. I took it and saw Jennie's message.
Jendeukie💗
Aneyoung Unnie! How are you and the girls?? I miss you guys! Are you sleeping now??
I smiled at her message before deciding to call her.

Soon she picked up my call with a happy voice.
In the call
Jennie: hi Unnie!!! I thought you are already asleep.
Jisoo: ani. I was just reading a book.
Jennie: tsk. Unnie you never get tired of those boring books.
She said making me glare at her through the phone.
Jisoo: yah don't say anything about my books!!
She laughed at me and said..
Jennie: ok ok I won't. So how are you guys doing?
Jisoo: we all are good. What about you? When will you come back?
Jennie: umm.. I don't know maybe on next week. By the way how is Yoongi oppa doing? Is he already close with you guys now?
( A/N: Jennie already met Yoongi during his first day of school. She is not in korea since 1 week)

Jisoo: yes he is close with them now. But not with me yet.
Jennie: huh but why?
Jisoo: I don't know either. He is always nervous whenever I talk with him. But he will also get close with me slowly I guess.
Jennie: hmm.. I guess he likes you Unnie!
I chocked in the air for the second time in this day when she said that.
Jisoo: what the hell Jennie !! It's not like that. He will get close with me soon. Don't misunderstand.
Jennie: whatever that's only my opinion.
Jisoo: keep your opinion on your own! And by the way did you talk with taehyung? He told us that you guys didn't talk since you left. Did you had a fight with him?
Jennie: n-no unnie, we didn't had any fight. I-it's just I-I was so busy here th-that's why I didn't get the chance to call him.
Jennie said shuttering and sounding nervous.
I raised my eyebrows in confusion.
Why is she talking like that?

The other line was quite for a while but then I suddenly heard a familiar male's voice from the phone.
Unknown: babe are you done talking?
Jennie: yeah I am coming..U-unnie I-I have to go now. I-I will call you later ok? Bye.
She said and ended the call without letting me speak.
End of the call

Wait babe!!!

I am sure I heard a man's voice on the phone call. And it was quite familiar to me. But why did he called Jennie babe? Wait, was he really calling Jennie babe? But I heard Jennie replying to him.
Is she hiding something?
Should I tell taehyung about it?
Would it be interfering on their matter?

But they both are my best friends I should help them with their problems.
Hmmm... I think I should tell him. Or Maybe not?
Ugh! I am so confused!! What am I going to do now!

To be continued.....