T͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞ L͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I don't want to lose her!

I was keep reminding myself this words.
I didn't know why I said those hurtful words to her. I was out of my mind or more like I was angry with her.
Whatever the reason was, I have to apologise to her. I am afraid that my this mistake might break our friendship or maybe worse than it.

Seriously?! How can I be so foolish?!

I was cut off from my thoughts when suddenly someone knocked on my room door...
Taehyung: who is it?
Namjoon: Taehyung, it's me Namjoon.
Taehyung: come in hyung.
I said and set up on my bed.
Namjoon hyung entered my room with a tray which was filled with food on his hands...
Taehyung: hyung I don't want to eat.
Namjoon: yah! What do you mean by you don't want to eat! You can't be mad at food!
Taehyung: I don't have any appetite to.
Namjoon: Taehyung ah..

He called my name before sitting beside me...
Namjoon: are you upset for what you did today?
Taehyung: I.... I don't know..
Namjoon: hmm...well I know something is bothering you isn't it?
He asked me making me to look at him with a surprised face...
Namjoon: yah! Don't give me that look. I am your friend and I know you very well so there is nothing to hide. Now tell me what is it?

I hesitated to say first but then I guess it won't be a bad idea to share my problem with him..
Taehyung: hyung.. I don't know...what got into me that I said those things to her...yet I am regretting for what I did earlier... I have this bad feeling that I might lose her someday which is why I am so afraid..
Namjoon: hmm...and why are you afraid of it?
Taehyung: because she is special for me..
Namjoon: why is she so special for you?
Taehyung: because she....she....
I paused and started to think about her deeply.

That's right, why is she so special for me?

Namjoon hyung laughed not so loudly and patted my back before saying...
Namjoon: Taehyung ah.. I think you are in love..not with Jennie but with Jisoo.

My eyes went wide as I looked at him in disbelief...
Taehyung: hyung! What are you saying!!
Namjoon: well you see, you was behaving so weird since the day when Yoongi told us that Jisoo is his girlfriend but the next day when you got to know he was joking around trust me, you looked like the most happiest person in the world...even when any other guy tries to hit on Jisoo you are the first one who will protect her like a stupid bodyguard without wasting any time.

I looked down from him without saying anything.
Well, there is nothing to say because all of these things are true.

Namjoon: don't be so hard on your own feelings Taehyung ah. Maybe you don't know it but it's clearly visible in your eyes that how much you love her...
Taehyung: do you think Jisoo loves me?
I asked without thinking anything.
Namjoon: you should ask her not me.
Taehyung: she....she proposed me, the day before me and Jennie became official.
Namjoon looked at me shockingly and said...
Namjoon: so you rejected her because of Jennie.
Taehyung: yeah...
Namjoon: hmm...and that's why you said those to her today.
Taehyung: huh?
I raised my eyebrows in confusion before finally looking up at him...
Namjoon: you thought that Jisoo was trying to break your and Jennie's relationship because she was jealous.