F͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞ T͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞m͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

Jisoo's POVThe Next DayI was already in the school sitting on my seat when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder

Jisoo's POV
The Next Day
I was already in the school sitting on my seat when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around and saw taehyung smiling at me widely.
Taehyung: hey.
Jisoo: hi do you need anything?
Taehyung: can I only talk with you when I need something?
He said with a pout on his face. I made a disgusted face and said...
Jisoo: eww stop this aegyo! just tell me already. What is it?
Taehyung: let's hang out today after school?

He said while giving me another bright smile.
Jisoo: hmm....let me think..
I said trying to act like I am thinking hard, making him groan.
Taehyung: yaahh I already told you that I won't leave you again. Please chu!
I gave him a sad smile and said...
Jisoo: I am sorry tae but our class teacher told me to do some school works before going to home. So I can't go with you today.

I smiled at him apologetically.
Taehyung: no no no!! You have to come with me !!
He argued being a stubborn kid he is.
Jisoo: I-
I was cut off by this small person who is called Jimin.
He run towards taehyung and said..
Jimin: taehyung we have practice after school today, so be ready ok?
Taehyung: what but I was going to hang out with chu after school today !
Jisoo: yahh!! I didn't say that I am going with you!!!
Taehyung: but you-
Jimin: yah stop you two!! And taehyung you can't miss the practice or else you won't do well on the game.
Taehyung groaned and looked at him with a boring face.
Jimin: don't make such a face you silly!! And Jisoo where is Yoongi?
Taehyung: why are you asking her about him?!!?
Taehyung asked in an angry tone.

Jimin: I am just asking. Besides Jisoo told me that Yoongi is her seat-mate.
Taehyung: that doesn't mean she will know everything about him!!
Jimin just rolled his eyes at him and looked at me waiting for my answer.
Jisoo: he didn't come to school yet.
He nodded before saying..
Jimin: oh then can you tell him that he have to come to the practice area after school for the basketball tournament??
Jisoo: yeah sure I will.
Taehyung: don't ask her about him okay!!!
Taehyung warned suddenly and stormed towards his seat.
Jimin looked at him then back to me and asked being confused...
Jimin: what's wrong with him??
I shrugged my shoulders and said...
Jisoo: I don't know.
Jimin: anyways see you later chu!!bye
Jisoo: bye chim.

After sometimes Yoongi finally arrived at the class. Thank goodness the teacher is not here yet.
Jisoo: you are late.
Yoongi: I woke up late today.
He said being a little bit shy while scratching his nape.

I chuckled at him and pinched his cheeks which was now red like a tomato.
Jisoo: you are such a cute kitty!
Yoongi: u-uh.
He didn't said anything and hurriedly opened his book not daring to look at me.
Jisoo: by the way Jimin told me to tell you that you guys are having a practice today for the basketball tournament after school. You have to go to the practice area.
Yoongi: oh ok I will.
He said and smiled at me showing me his cute gummy teeth for the first time.

He smiled at me for the first time!

I smiled back at him widely but suddenly I heard a loud thud from the back which was coming from Taehyung's seat.

I turned around and saw taehyung standing there quietly while looking at me and Yoongi with gritted teeth and clenched fists which I guess just punched the table now.

Wait that's not looking...that's...Glaring?

Why is he glaring at us?
I looked at Yoongi who is not even giving a glance at Taehyung's direction but just reading his book quietly as if he didn't heard anything.

Everyone was looking at Taehyung but he didn't bother to move his raged eyes from my and Yoongi's seat.

We didn't know when our teacher came but when he saw Taehyung standing there like a statue while glaring at us, he spoke getting everyone's attention...
Teacher: Kim Taehyung why are you standing like this??
Taehyung finally stopped looking at us and shifted his gaze to our teacher.
Taehyung: I-I am sorry.
He said and sat down at his sit.
Teacher: huh..weird, anyways..so students let's start the class now.

And soon the class started.

Time Skipped
After The Class Ends
I was alone in the class doing the paperworks that our class teacher told me to finish.

I was writing peacefully but what I didn't notice was somebody was also there in the class.
I heard the person clearing his throat finally making me to look up at him.

Jisoo :Yoongi why are you still here?
Yoongi: l-I can also ask you the same question.
Jisoo: I have to finish these paperworks before going home. What about you? Why didn't you go to the practice yet?
Yoongi: I was going to but I-I forgot my water bottle that's why I am here.
He said and started to look for his water bottle on his bag.

He groaned when he couldn't found his bottle. So, I decided to give him my bottle since he have to do a lot of practice today.
Jisoo: here take mine. Don't worry I didn't used it yet.
Yoongi: b-but...what about you?
Jisoo: School is already finished so I don't need it anymore.
He smiled at me and said a small thank you before leaving the class.

He is getting close with me slowly. Maybe I can be friends with him too now.

I smiled by myself and started to write on the paper when suddenly my phone ringed...

To be continued.....
(A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter)