L͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

Jisoo's POV I looked at Yoongi shockingly but his expression was blank

Jisoo's POV
I looked at Yoongi shockingly but his expression was blank. He was just looking at taehyung or more like glaring. I looked back at taehyung and saw him already looking at me and then he asked...
Taehyung: i-is it true jisoo-ya?
Jisoo: ta-
Yoongi: I already said that she is my girlfriend,then why are you asking her?

Taehyung shifted his gaze from me and looked down, he said with a cracked voice...
Taehyung: I am sorry for disturbing you guys.
He said and left the restaurant.
Jimin and Jungkook also left and followed taehyung.

I was about to go to him when Namjoon oppa said..
Namjoon: Sooyaaa don't mind taehyung. Maybe he is in a bad mood today. And sorry if we disturbed you two.
Jisoo: ani oppa it's fine, you guys should go to taehyung.
Jin: yeah we will. Bye to both of you.
They said and the three of them also left the place.

I turned to Yoongi and crossed my arms while looking at him questioningly.
He just gave me a cheeky smile and said...
Yoongi: don't look at me like this... I might melt.
He said and looked away, blushing.

In this situation he have the courage to say things like this!!

I groaned in annoyance and said..
Jisoo: stop talking nonsense Yoongi! Why did you say that?!
Yoongi: what?
Jisoo: that I am your girlfriend.
Yoongi: well I didn't said anything wrong. You are my friend and you are a girl also. So isn't it obvious that you are my girlfriend.
I don't know why a tint of sadness appeared on my heart when he said this.

Yah! Kim Jisoo stop expecting things that will never happen!!

I took a deep breath before saying...
Jisoo: Yoongi shi, there is another meaning of girlfriend.
Yoongi: so?
Jisoo: everyone might misunderstand that I am really your girlfriend! And I am talking about the girlfriend and boyfriend thingy ok?!

I shouted a little bit trying to scare him but that didn't happen because a cute- I mean a sly smirk appeared on this kitten's face.

He leaned closer to me and said...
Yoongi: I won't mind if they do think you are my girlfriend in fact I will love it...I want you to be only mine baby.
My breathe hitched when he kissed my cheek and winked at me....
Yoongi: and I already paid the bill so you don't need to pay. Bye love!
He said before leaving the restaurant.

I just stayed there silent standing like a statue. I touched my left cheek which was kissed a while ago.
I am one hundred percent sure that my whole face is looking like a tomato now.

Min Yoongi stop playing games with me!!!

Time Skipped
Me and the girls were having our dinner now. We all were eating peacefully when suddenly Lisa asked me...
Lisa: unnie where was you after the school today?
Jisoo: huh?
Lisa: I mean you were supposed to go with Jennie unnie in the mall but since she was with Irene unnie then where was you? You came back so late today.
Jennie: oh yeah unnie where was you?
Jisoo: oh i was with Yoongi in a chicken restaurant.
I said while eating my food but then the three stopped eating and looked at me with there infamous irritating smirk.

Rosé: did you guys had fun today?
Jisoo: well the chicken was really yummy so yeah that was fun.
They groaned at my answer making me chuckle.
Jennie: unnie seriously?!
Jisoo: well chicken is life you know.
Lisa: huh! You and your chicken. By the way Jennie unnie if you don't mind I am asking..did you talk with taehyung about you and Kai oppa?

We all again stopped eating and looked at Jennie waiting for her answer...
Jennie: ani I didn't. I- I don't have the courage to do it..
We all sighed and looked at her worryingly..
Rosé: unnie you should not leave taehyung in hopes you know. That will break him even more.
Jennie: I know but it just scares me so much to tell him the truth.
Jisoo: Jennie ya it's better to tell him the truth then to keep him in the darkness of lie. It may take care of the present but it has no future.

She became silent for a while but then she asked me...
Jennie: unnie you said you will help me right?
Jisoo: I-
Lisa: huh what help?
I sighed deeply before saying...
Jisoo: Jennie thinks that I should talk with taehyung about Jennie and kai because I am his best friend.
Rosé: oh but unnie I think you should be the one to tell him this. After all it's your and his matter.
Jennie: I know but... I-I don't want to...I am too much afraid.
Lisa: unnie don't worry. Everything will be fine.
She said and smiled at Jennie.
Jennie: I hope so.
Rosé: ok now change the topic. Let's talk about tomorrow. Do you guys remember that Hoseok oppa invited us on his rest house tomorrow?
Lisa: yeah I do and I am really excited for it. You know weekends is always my favourite.
Jennie: oh my! I didn't got a chance to buy clothes for tomorrow.
We all rolled our eyes at Jennie and I said...
Jisoo: oh come on you already have so many clothes.
Jennie: but still I have to wear something good you know...i am done eating and now I am going to select a dress for tomorrow, good night ladies.
She said and left to her room in hurry.
Lisa Jisoo & Rosé: good night!
We said in the same time.

To be continued...
(A/N: sorry for such a boring and short chapter but I promise the twist is coming soon 😉
Always vote and comment on my story ❤️😊)