H͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞

(A/N: My own edit

(A/N: My own edit. I tried something different. Hope you all will like it😁😊)

Jisoo's POV
After saying those words Taehyung's expression was indescribable.
His eyebrows were raised while his lips were slightly parted making him look like he was about to say something.

It seemed like he was shocked yet he showed no emotions on his face. Or was I not able to read it?

I was about to tell him the whole story when suddenly he started to laugh historically.

I looked at him in confusion and asked..
Jisoo: Taehyung? Why are you laughing?
Taehyung: jisoo....uh......I...ahahahaha

What the hell is wrong with him?!

He continued to laugh like a weirdo until I yelled at him in annoyance....
Jisoo: Kim Taehyung I am saying something serious to you!! Why the hell are you laughing like a fool?!

He finally stopped from laughing and said seriously..
Taehyung: so what else should I do? You are the one who started joking.

My eyes softened as I placed my hand on his shoulder.
Jisoo: Taehyung-ah I know that you really love Jennie but you have to accept the reality. You should talk with her and understand her.
I calmly said trying to convince him to not take the matter in a harsh way.

Taehyung scoffed and harshly removed my hand from his shoulder which made me to be slightly shocked and worried at the same time....
Taehyung: do you even know what are you saying Kim Jisoo ? You are technically saying that Jennie is cheating on me!

He said and got up from his sit while his voice was raising little by little...
Jisoo: Taehyung you are thinking wrong-
Taehyung: oh really! I am thinking wrong?! If Jennie is really seeing another guy then why didn't she tell me about this?
Jisoo: she was afraid to tell you this that's why she-
I was again cut off by Taehyung when he said..
Taehyung: oh please Jisoo...stop fooling around!!

Now his voice was fully changed into yelling which caused everyone in the leaving room to come here.
Jin: what's happening here?
Yoongi: why the hell are you yelling at Jisoo?!
Yoongi asked or should I say shouted at Taehyung but Taehyung didn't replied instead he turned towards Jennie and softly hold onto her hands before asking....
Taehyung: Jennie? Will you answer my this one question honestly?

Jennie looked confused but she nodded her head anyways...
Jennie: yes..of course I will.
Taehyung: Are you dating another guy behind my back?
The question made everyone to be shocked.

Everyone looked at the couple with wide eyes while Rosé and Lisa came near to me and whispered..
Lisa: unnie..did you?....
I replied them by nodding my head and turned my attention towards Jennie who was looking down at the floor while fiddling with her fingers.

I hope you will have the courage to face this Jennie ya...Because if it's not now then it would be never.

Taehyung: tell me Jennie! are you in a relationship with Kai?
Jennie finally looked up at Taehyung and said the most unbelievable and unexpected thing in this world that I least expected to hear...
Jennie: a-ani.. I-I am not d-dating kai. We a-are just friends...besides h-he left Korea a long time ago.