L͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞v͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞ H͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞

(A/N: Photo credit to the rightful owner)

Jisoo's POV
The Next Day
Me and the two maknaes were now chitchatting in front of the locker area while packing our books. Well, Jennie didn't came to our class because she was going to visit one of her relative today.

We were about to go to our classroom when suddenly a boy showed up in front of me with a chocolate box and some flowers on his hand.

He gave me a very handsome smile before saying...
Unknown: hi Jisoo shi. I am Jinyoung, I am in the same class as yours.
He introduced himself while I just gave him a smile.

Jisoo: oh I see..it's nice to meet you jinyoung shi, do you have anything to say?
I said as politely as I could.
I saw some students looking at us like we are doing some kind of show over here while my friends were whispering to each other.

Jinyoung: Actually.... I-I really l-like you...Jisoo shi...w-will you be my g-girlfriend?
He asked with flushed cheeks earning some 'oohhs' from the students who were still looking at us.

I was about to reject him when suddenly a cold hand wrapped around my waist making me to flinch at the sudden touch. I looked at the owner of the hand and saw it was....

Yoongi?

Yoongi: I am sorry dude. She is already mine. So stay away from her if you don't want to be beaten up by me!
Yoongi said in a loud and warning tone making everyone to gasp in shock.
My two best friends chuckled at him while I just stared at him with wide eyes.

Jinyoung laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck..
Jinyoung: oh I didn't know that. I am sorry for bothering you. Anyways I will leave now bye. Once again sorry.
He said and quickly left because of Yoongi's angry face.

I heard some of the students started to whisper about me and Yoongi...
Girl 1: omo! Yoongi and Jisoo are together?!
Girl 2: woah! I was shipping them from the beginning. Guess, my ship became real.
Girl 3: yeah they really look good together! I guess they are made for each other!

I turned around to Yoongi who was still looking at the place where the Jinyoung guy was standing.
Yoongi: tsk! How dare he to propose my girl!
He scoffed before looking at me, and like that his expression immediately changed into a cute and loving one.
Yoongi: good morning jagi!
Said Yoongi with his cute gummy smile.

Aish! This guy never fails from making my heart flutter!

I cleared my throat before putting a serious expression on my face, trying my best not to pinch his cheeks...
Jisoo: Yoongi shi, what was that?
Yoongi: what?
He asked back innocently..