S͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞v͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞g͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

Jisoo's POV The Next DayJisoo: girls let's go already or else we will be late for the school!I shouted at my friends who were packing their bags for the school

Jisoo's POV
The Next Day
Jisoo: girls let's go already or else we will be late for the school!
I shouted at my friends who were packing their bags for the school.
Rosé: hmm..I am done let's go.
Lisa: yah wait for me!
Both of them hurriedly rush towards the main door and we started to walk for our school.

While walking Lisa said something that made me to raise my eyebrows at her.
Lisa : Unnie I am coming to your class with you for a while.
Jisoo: and why do you want to go?
Lisa stopped on her tracks that made me and Rosé also stop from walking.

She clenched her jaw and muttered under her breath..
Lisa: I have to teach someone a lesson!
I sighed before looking at her seriously..
Jisoo: Lisa you don't have to do anything.
Lisa : but why?!? He should know that you didn't broke that watch!!
She said trying to convince me desperately.

Rosé: yes Unnie, he shouldn't have yelled at you for something that you didn't even do.
Jisoo: it's okay maybe that watch was really special for him.
Lisa : but Unnie-
Jisoo: pleaseeee.
I cut her words off and pleaded in a cute tone. They chuckled and looked at me with a pity smile.
Lisa: why do you have to be so nice unnie?
Lisa asked smiling at me while her eyes were twinkling in admiration.
I chuckled at her and shrugged my shoulders...
Jisoo: maybe because I don't want any of my friends to be sad because of me. And don't give me that pity look!
Rosé: you are really sweet unnie.. now let's go.
Rosé said and we started to walk again.

Well, after telling Lisa and Rosé the whole story about yesterday's incident they were super mad at Yoongi. They even said that they will cut their friendship with him but I convinced them not to. Because I don't want Yoongi to be alone in the school. I didn't want to tell them about it but they know me too well you know, I can not hide anything from them.

After sometimes we reached at our school. But when I walked into my locker I heard some girls whispering about me.

Girl 1: did you hear what happen after the school yesterday? jisoo broke Yoongi oppa's watch.
Girl 2: really! I didn't know she was like that. I thought they were friends.
Girl 1: Yoongi oppa is so sweet, how can she do that to him!
Girl 2: yeah I guess she is a two faced person who is always pretending to be an angel but is actually a bitch.

After hearing their conversation my blood boiled in anger. Lisa and Rosé was about to walk to those girls but I stopped them by saying..
Jisoo: let me handle them.
They both looked at me in confusion but nodded anyways.
I walked to the girls who were talking about me a while ago.

One of them smirked at me giving me a 'I am not scared of you' look.
Jisoo: why not talk in front of me?
I asked in a rude and sassy tone.
Girl 2: huh! you are really a two faced person. Beautiful outside and ugly inside.
I smirked at her and said...
Jisoo: aww, at least I'm beautiful which you're absolutely not.
The girl gritted her teeth while the other girl was scared and shocked because of my sudden behaviour.