J͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞l͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞

Jisoo's POV I woke up by the sound of my alarm

Jisoo's POV
I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I got up from my bad and made my way towards my bathroom.
After doing my morning routine I decided to make breakfast for the girls since I woke up early today.

When I was almost finish making breakfast I heard the girls coming from downstairs while arguing about something.
Lisa: no unnie i am telling yo-mmm.. It smells so nice. Oh Jisoo Unnie what did you cooked?
Lisa asked while rushing towards the breakfast which was placed on the dining table.

Jisoo: I made pancakes for you guys since you all like it.
Rosé: oh wow Jisoo Unnie's pancakes are my favourite!!
Rosé squealed while already eating the pancakes looking like an adorable chipmunk.
Jennie: mine too!!
Lisa: mine three!!!
I just laughed at them and started to eat my breakfast too.

After finishing our breakfast we all were about to go when suddenly I remembered something and turned towards them...
Jisoo: uhh..you guys can go first. I have to pick up a friend. He is also going to study at our school from today.
Lisa : oh you mean the Yoongi guy?
Jisoo: yeah.
The other two were looking at us confusingly but soon Lisa told them...
Lisa: I will tell you guys about him on the way.

They nodded and bid their goodbyes to me.

I checked the address and noticed, it wasn't that far from the school or from our house. So I decided to walk there.

Not after too long I reached there. And I swear my mouth was hung open when I saw this beautiful house in front of my eyes. The whole house was so breathtakingly beautiful.

They are really rich I guess

I reached at the main door and rang the doorbell.
The door opened revealing a silver haired boy, who is probably that Yoongi guy. I must say he's handsome.
I smiled before giving him my hand asking for a handshake.
Jisoo: hi! I am Kim Jisoo your mother's best friend's daughter.
He didn't said anything nor made a handshake with me but just stared at me blankly. I felt awkward so I again said..
Jisoo: my mom told me to pick you up for the school because she said you don't know the school's address, That's why I am here.