M͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

Jisoo's POV I quickly got inside my house and sat down on to the couch not noticing my three best friends who were looking at me weirdly

Jisoo's POV
I quickly got inside my house and sat down on to the couch not noticing my three best friends who were looking at me weirdly.

Wait three?!

I looked at Jennie who was already looking at me with a sly smirk...
Jisoo: omo!! Jennie when did you came back here?!
I said and immediately got up to give her a tight hug. She chuckled and hugged me back...

Jennie: I reached here a few hours ago Unnie. And guess what I already got a good news after coming here.
I raised my eyebrows and looked at the other two who were also smirking at me mischievously.

Jisoo: what good news?
Lisa: oh come on Unnie. Just tell us already.
Rosé: yeah. You know that you can't hide anything from us Unnie.
Jisoo: I know but right now I am really confused. I don't know what are you guys talking about?
Jennie: you and Yoongi oppa are dating aren't you?
I widened my eyes and looked at them in disbelief.
Jisoo: what!!! No we're not dating or anything!!
Lisa: it's ok if you're dating him. We are happy for you.
Jisoo: yah!! I already said that we are not dating!!
Jennie: then what was he doing outside?
Jisoo: h-he was there to-wait how did you know that he was outside?
Jennie: he came here an hour ago. I told him to come inside but he didn't, instead he was waiting for you outside the door.

A worried expression came on my face. He was waiting for me that long.

I didn't realised that I was spacing out for a quite long time but then I heard someone whistling. I looked around and saw the three annoying kids whistling at me while they still have a smirk on their faces.

Aish! How I wish I could remove those smirks.

Jisoo: what?
Rosé: you are worried for him aren't you?
Jisoo: uh-uhm. O-of course. H-he is our f-friend that's why I am worried for him.
Jennie rolled her eyes playfully and said...
Jennie: yeah yeah if you say so.
Jisoo: ok now forget all this. Let's talk about Jennie. How was New Zealand?
I asked trying to change the topic and not wanting to tell them what happened a while ago.

Jennie: New Zealand was really fun. I was really happy to meet my family after so long. I missed them you know. It was really fun there.
Jennie said with a tint of redness on her cheeks. I wonder why?

Lisa: what about Taehyung? Does he know that you are back?
Jennie: uh-no he doesn't.
She said being nervous making us to look at her questioningly.
Then something came up in my mind.

That day, the man's voice.

Jisoo: Jennie? Are you hiding something from us?
Jennie seems a bit starlet because of my sudden question. Sweat started to form on her head.

Something is not right here.

Jennie: a-ani Unnie. W-why would I ?
Lisa: then why do you become so nervous whenever we talk about you and taehyung?
Jennie: t-there is nothing. Really.
Rosé: Unnie you know you can always share your problems with us. After all we're best friends right?
Jennie looked down on her lap and started to fiddle with her fingers.