F͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞

(A/N: My Own Edit)Jisoo's POV The Next Day At Hoseok's Rest House Lisa: yahhh!!!!that's mine give it back to me you coconut head!!!Jungkook: there is no name-tag on this chips packet you doll face!!Lisa : what did you said?!Jungkook: aish you sho...

(A/N: My Own Edit)
Jisoo's POV
The Next Day At Hoseok's Rest House
Lisa: yahhh!!!!that's mine give it back to me you coconut head!!!
Jungkook: there is no name-tag on this chips packet you doll face!!
Lisa : what did you said?!
Jungkook: aish you should consult a doctor or one day you won't be able to hear anything.
Lisa: you!!!
Jisoo: yah stop fighting like kids!
I yelled at these two naughty maknaes who were busy fighting over a chips completely ignoring what I said.

All of our friends were now in Hoseok oppa's rest house since it was weekend. We all were having fun but I was just a little bit confused and worried about taehyung.
He is being so quiet in this whole day. He is rarely talking to everyone. I asked him so many times if something is wrong with him but his reply will be always the same 'I am fine jichu don't worry'.
I know he won't tell his problems to anyone unless you force him to say it. I guess I have to talk with him later.

Jin : let them be. They are always like this.
Jin oppa said as he patted the seat beside him telling me to sit down.
I nodded and was about to sit on the couch when suddenly someone already set down on my seat and it was none other then Min Yoongi.

Wait what!! Min Yoongi!!!

Yoongi : did you miss me baby?
I widened my eyes at him and asked...
Jisoo: why are you here and when did you come here?! I didn't saw you?!
Yoongi: ouch! You are so mean. You should say I missed you or ask me how was my day?
He said with a pout on his face acting like he's hurt.

I really want to pinch his cheeks but not now!

Hoseok : I invited him here. After all he is our best friend and your boyfriend too.
Hoseok oppa said entering the living room, wiggling his eyebrows while saying the word 'boyfriend' teasingly.

Oh no what did you done oppa!

Jennie spitted her juice on Namjoon oppa who was sitting beside her while rosé and lisa stopped whatever they were doing before looking at me with wide eyes.

Namjoon: yah kim Jennie!! What the hell are you doing!!
Jennie,Rosé & Lisa: boyfriend!?!?
The three of them shouted at the same time.

Jungkook: ugh they are so loud. My eardrums might burst.
I laughed nervously while waving my hand violently in disagreement.
Jisoo: aniya there is nothing like that we are not dating.
Taehyung: huh really?
Taehyung who was quite in all this time asked with mixed emotions on his face.

Oh What I meant by mixed emotions is shocked, surprised, relieved and happy I guess.

Jimin : then why did he said yesterday that you are his girlfriend?
Jisoo: he was just joking around with you guys.
I said still laughing nervously.
Namjoon: but it didn't seem like he was joking.
Namjoon oppa asked being the smartest person he is.

I will kill you later!

I glared at him before saying..
Jisoo: oppa that was just a joke. We are not a couple. Right Yoongi-shi?
I asked looking at Yoongi giving him a fierce look to make him say yes.

But what am I even expecting. He just smirked at me and said determinedly....
Yoongi: yeah we are not a couple but we will be soon.
All of them looked at us with this irritating sly smirk on their face giving us a 'we know you will be a couple soon' look, except for Taehyung who was busy killing Yoongi by his eyes.

My whole face became red because of frustration and embarrassment...
Jisoo: *ahem**ahem* I am going to the kitchen.
I said while clearing my throat and leaving them quickly.

I let out a deep sigh and put my hand on my chest feeling my heart beating so fast.

What are you doing to me Min Yoongi?

Taehyung's POV
I hate it. I hate it so much. What does he think he is!! Why the hell did he said that she is his girlfriend!! And how dare he to flirt with jisoo!!

I clenched my jaw when I saw Jisoo going to the kitchen blushingly.
Why is she always blushing at that punk!!

Ugh! I hate this feeling!

Why does it bothers me so much when she is with him? Why did I felt so sad when he said that she is his girlfriend? Why am I so mad when she is smiling with him? Why does it makes me so angry whenever I saw her so close with him ?

I don't know what to do now. I am really frustrated because of these feelings. I can't figure out what's wrong with me. But in all of this I finally realised this one thing that........

she is not just a friend..she is more then it to me....

To be continued.....