T͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞ B͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞ U͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞

Jisoo's POV It has been one week since me and Yoongi are dating

Jisoo's POV
It has been one week since me and Yoongi are dating. Not to mention that it's also a week since I am ignoring Taehyung. He always tries to talk with me but I am always ignoring him.

Right now I am concentrating my relationship with Yoongi. Honestly Yoongi is a perfect boyfriend. He cares for me. He always makes sure that I am not feeling suffocated for being in a relationship with him. He loves me more than anything, just like I do,to him. Never did I ever imagine that I will be able to move on from Taehyung until now.

I promised myself that I will love him till the last second of my life. Sounds cheesy but that's what my heart says to me, whenever he shows his love for me.

I sighed before sitting beside the two maknaes who were watching the TV. Actually no, they were busy on their phone while the TV was on.
Jisoo: yah! if you are not watching then why the tv is on?
Rosé: oh! You can watch if you want to unnie.
Rosé said not looking up from her phone.

I sighed again and took the remote to change the channel when suddenly Lisa said...
Lisa: girls! Jin oppa said that they are coming here for movie night.
Me And Rose looked at her and I asked..
Jisoo: is Yoongi coming?
Lisa: of course he is. After all Yoongi oppa and you can't stay away from each other for so long!
Said Lisa with a teasing smile on her face. My cheeks flushed red as I said..
Jisoo: yah!!
Rosé: aww unnie! You are so cute!

Rosé and Lisa giggled when suddenly we saw Jennie coming back to the house with a upset face...
Jisoo: Jennie? What happened? Why are you looking so sad?
Jennie walked towards us and said...
Jennie: unnie.... today I-I broke up with Taehyung.
She said in a shaky tone making all of us to be shocked.
I widened my eyes and asked...
Jisoo: what? Y-you guys broke up!
Jennie: yes. I told him about me and Kai.
Lisa: what did he said?
Jennie: I wasn't expecting his expression to be like this.
Jisoo: like what?
I asked in a concerned voice hoping that he is fine...
Jennie: he....he didn't said anything but just congratulated me for my upcoming life with Kai. And then he left without saying anything else.

Wait..what!

Jisoo: what do you mean by he left without saying anything! Why didn't you followed him?!
Jennie: unnie, I thought that he don't loves me anymore that's why he didn't showed any emotions when I said I don't love him.
Jisoo: but what if he might do something wrong? I am afraid that something bad is going to happen.
Rosé: unnie don't worry, Jennie unnie is right. Maybe he already moved on from Jennie unnie that's why he didn't react on this matter that much.
I sighed and nodded my head at them.
But still, I am fearing if he's really ok or not.

Time Skipped
Me and Jennie are now in the kitchen preparing some snacks for the movie night while Lisa and Rosé were cleaning the leaving room.

Rosé: Jisoo unnie Jennie unnie !! Come quickly!!
Rosé shouted from the leaving room making me and Jennie to stop from what we were doing.

We quickly rushed there only to see the boys(bts boys except Taehyung)already here with worried expressions on all of their face...
Jisoo: what happened? What's with the look?
Jin: Sooyaaa, Taehyung is missing.

I widened my eyes for the second time in this day and looked at him in disbelief...
Jisoo: what do you mean!!
Jimin: he didn't came back to home since morning. We called him so many times on his phone but he didn't picked up.
Jennie: did you guys asked his other friends?
Yoongi: we did. But they said they don't know where he is.
Jungkook: we looked everywhere for him but we couldn't found him yet!
Jungkook said and frustratedly grabbed his hair. I looked at Jennie and saw her already looking at me.

Hoseok : Jennie? Did he told you anything where he is?
Jennie: ani, he didn't. But....
Namjoon: but what?
Jennie: We....I broke up with Taehyung today.
All of them gasped as their expression changed into a shocked one...
Jimin: why?
Lisa: let's talk about this later. For now we have to find Taehyung.
Rosé: yeah. And also did you guys called his parents?
Jungkook: no we didn't. But I think we should inform them now.
Namjoon: yeah wait I will call them.
Jisoo: oppa wait!

I stopped him and said..
Jisoo: I think I know where is he.
They all looked at me with a surprised look when Jimin said...
Jimin: then what are we waiting for. Let's go!
Jisoo: no. I will go to him. Alone.
Jin: are you sure?
Jisoo: yes. Don't worry I will call you guys.
I said and was about to go when suddenly Yoongi grabbed my wrist causing me to stop from on my tracks.
Yoongi: let me come with you.
Jisoo: no. You should stay here. Maybe this is the time to talk with him.
I said and smiled softly at him. He smiled back and placed a small kiss on my forehead before leaving my hand.

I hope you are fine, Taehyung..

To be continued....
(A/N: sorry for the short and boring chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!)