//25//

Tori got sent to prison for damaging the chancellor's good eye

Tori got sent to prison for damaging the chancellor's good eye. We went to see Tori outside the prison yard.

"Pssst. Tori. Tori." Cat said.

"Oh my God. You guys." Tori ran over to the fence.

"Hey, Tori." Andre said.

"Awww." Trina said.

"You've looked better." Jade said with her arm around my waist.

"Where's Sikowitz?" Tori asked.

"He's with Beck and Robbie," I said.

"They're on the phone calling mom and dad, our American ambassador, some lawyers." Trina said.

"Well, why wouldn't they call..." Tori got cut off by Andre making a weird sound.

"Andre, what are you eating?" Tori asked.

"Salt." Andre said.

"Why would you..." Tori started.

"One of the signs of getting over the moth poison is an extreme craving for salt." Trina said.

"I hate the taste, but I can't stop." Andre said.

"E uno strambio." I said.

"What did she say?"Tori asked.

"Ty, baby you're speaking a foreign langange again. You need to calm down." Jade said kissing my head. I relaxed slightly against her shoulder.

"So, has anyone tried to beat you up?" Trina asked.

"No. I've got some street cred in here. 'Cause they think I'm the psycho girl who stabbed the chancellor in his eye." Tori said.

"You are." Cat said.

"Wait. Are those dudes over there?" Andre asked. 

"Uh-huh." Tori said.

"Oh my God, this prison is for women and men?" Trina asked.

"Yeah, but there's a big fence separating the guys from the girls." Tori said.

"Right. So you're tellin' me that freak show is a girl?" Jade asked looking at a prisoner.

"What are you looking at?" The woman asked.

"I'm lookin' at a big stupid lady in prison. What are you looking at? Oh, me make big man-lady mad." Jade said. The woman growled and slammed the fence with a stick "Oh, good one. Hey, call me. We'll go skirt shopping." 

"Must you aggravate my fellow prisoners?" Tori asked.

"Yes, I must." Jade said.

"Man, eating salt is gross." Andre said.

"Not as gross as the prison food they make us eat in here." Tori said.

"One time, when my brother was in prison, he told the people in charge that he was a vegetarian, so they gave him special meals. Oh, wait, that was on an airplane." Cat said.