\\18\\

We were in Sikowitz's class watching Tori and Andre perform

"Listen. Ms. Travis, listen to me." Andre said.

"What?" Tori sobbed.

"This is a simple surgery. I've done this operation hundreds of times. You'll be fine." Andre said.

"But what if I'm not fine? What if I die on that operating table? I have three... Uh-huh. I have three... Uh-huh, uh-huh. I have three children." Tori tried as my uncle came to the side of Tori.

"Oh, I'm sorry, kids. Excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt the scene, but Tori, look at the red dot I drew on this index card." My uncle said Tori looked at the dot.

"Boo!" My uncle yelled. Tori fell to the floor.

"Sikowitz! You scared the fudge outta me." Tori said.

"Why did you stop crying?" Sikowitz asked.

"What?!" Tori asked.

"You were playing the role of a crying woman who's just been told she's going to have surgery. Why did you break character?" Sikowitz asked.

"'Cuz you interrupted our scene and screamed boo in my face!" Tori said.

"Tori and Andre, take your seats. I'm trying to teach you kids about method acting, and that means whatever character you're playing, you must stay in that character, the entire time, no matter what happens. Whether on camera or off camera, on stage or off stage, you've got to understand that..." Sikowitz got cut off by the bell. "Until tomorrow." My uncle sat on the stage. We all turned back around to Sikowitz.

"Look, I'm sorry we disappointed you." Tori said. We sat back down.

"Yeah, it's just that we think that method acting is kinda dumb." Robbie said.

"Yeah." We all said.

"Well, of course, you think method acting is dumb. It's too challenging for you." Sikowitz said.

"Thanks for understanding. I'm gonna go eat my lunch now." I said standing up only for Jade to grab my wrist pulling me to the floor in front of her.

"Yeah, I really don't think that's the issue here." Jade said.

"Staying in character no matter what happens is something only true, professional actors can pull off. Sometimes I forget you're all just children, you know, amateurs." My uncle said.

"He called us amateurs." Cat said.

"Your whack-job teacher just called all y'all out! I love it." Rex said.

"Aw, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your little amateur feelings." My uncle said.

"He did it again." Cat said.

"I really don't think method acting is all that hard." Beck said.

"Then I issue a challenge." Sikowitz said