\\16\\

I was stood by my locker as Jade walked over

"So auditions for the new reality show 'The Wood' are in the black box after school. Are you gonna try out?" Jade asked.

"Should I try out?" I asked.

"Beck and I are. Along with Tori, Trina, Cat, Andre and Robbie." Jade said.

"I guess I could." I said.

Timeskip

I was stood at auditions with everyone while the producers were talking to Tori. Andre was next then Trina, Beck.

"Are you dating anyone?" A girl yelled at Beck. Jade and I snapped our heads towards the girl.

"Katie." Kyle said.

"I just think we should know if he has a girlfriend. Do you?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, I do. Two of em." Beck said.

"Dang it!" Katie said. Robbie was next. Then Jade and me.

"Tyler, tell us somethings you like." Kyle said.

"Uh music and art." I said.

"Somethings you hate." Kyle said.

"Fish and my dad." I said.

"What about a talent the not many people would know about you?" The other producer asked.

"I can sing in Spanish, I play drums and I know how to fix cars." I said.

Timeskip

The next day we sat eating lunch

The next day we sat eating lunch. I wasn't really paying attention till someone slapped me in the back of the head. I looked to my left to see it was Jade.

"Hey, you guys." Lane said.

"Hey." We all said.

"How's it goin'?" Andre asked.

"Kyle has some cool news for you." Lane said.

"Tori Vega, Beck Oliver, Jade West, Tyler King and Andre Harris, congratulations. You're all gonna be featured on "the wood." Kyle said.