\\2\\

I was stood putting my stuff in my locker.

"Ty babe do you have my coffee?" Jade asked.

"Yes," I said handing her coffee. She pecked my lips.

"Isn't that shirt a little revealing?" Jade asked.

"I'm sorry I slept late this morning and forgot my jacket," I said. She handed me a cropped denim jacket. I put it on after I put my stuff in my locker. Jade was looking through my sketchbook.

 Jade was looking through my sketchbook

"You ready to go to class?" Jade asked.

"Just let me change out my painting for my locker," I said.

"Does this mean I'm the first one to see it?" Jade asked.

"Seeing as Beck kissed Tori then yes you are," I said taking off the old painting and spraying my locker with adhesive spray hanging up the new canvas.

"Wow," Jade said. "It's beautiful just like you," Jade said as I put the old painting in my locker. We walked to class and Jade was doing a scene with Cat.

"Betsy, Betsy, That animal's delicious flesh can keep us all alive for another week," Jade said to Cat.

"I don't wanna be alive Without poncy. This pig is everything to me That my daddy never was, And I'll be ding danged." Cat got cut off by my uncle throwing a ball at her.

"Sikowitz?" Jade said.

"What?" Sikowitz asked.

"You hit me in the face with a ball," Cat said.

"Oh, come on, a truly great actor can stay in the scene No matter what's happening around her," Sikowitz told her.

"But it really hurts." Cat said as the lunch bell rang."Oh, lunch, yay."

"Learn your lines. I want everyone off book tomorrow." Sikowitz said as Jade and I walked out of class with Cat.

"So you ready for Salsa dancing?" Jade asked.

"I didn't sign up for salsa you and Beck did that. I have Hip Hop." I said.

"When's your dad coming back from his "Business trip"? " Jade asked.