//15//

I walked into school trying to get Jade to answer her phone but she wouldn't

"Ty, have you spoken to Jade this morning?" Beck asked.

"Nope. I tried her phone but she's not answering." I said.

"She's in the janitor's closet." Robbie and Rex panted out walking towards us. Beck and I headed to the closet. We walked in to see her cutting up a bin.

"Hey. Whatcha doing?" Beck asked.

"Cutting up a big trash can." Jade said as I sat next to her.

"You cut up The janitor's entire trash can?" Robbie asked.

"He's got another one." Jade said.

"Jade, listen. I read your play and I think it's really good." Tori said walking in.

"I'm not your friend." Jade said.

"Well." Tori said.

"Anyway, if the school won't let me do my play, then who cares if it's good?" Jade asked.

"Why don't you just produce your play yourself?" Cat asked walking in.

"You know how much money that would cost?" Jade asked.

"No." Cat said.

"Did she cut up that whole trash can with just a pair of scissors?" Andre asked.

"How much do you think it would really cost to produce your play?" Tori asked.

"I don't know. Two, three grand." Jade said.

"Okay. Well, then it shouldn't be that hard to find someone to put up the money." Tori said.

"You'd really find me, someone, to put up the money to produce my play?" Jade asked standing up.

"I meant that..." Tori started. Jade swung round with the scissors in her hand as Beck helped me up.

"Hey. Did she not say, "it shouldn't be that hard to find someone to put up the money." Jade asked.

"She did." Cat said.

"So you'll do that, right?" Jade asked Tori.

"Sure." Tori said.

"Good." Jade said walking out. I followed her.

"Wanna go get coffee?" I asked.

"Yep." Jade said we walked to get coffee. " So what are you doing tonight?"

"There's another little kids party tonight so I'm working from 3:30 till 6:30 but after that I'm free." I said.

"Lets go catch a movie tonight." Jade said.

"Perfect. Oh and my boss told me because there's a party he's not bothered if you and Beck came and hung out." I said.

"Maybe if I get bored enough I'll come to help you with the sticky kids." Jade said. I laughed.