\\44\\

Andre, Jade and I walked into Nozu to see Robbie and Cat

"Oh, hey, what's up, boy and girl?" Andre asked.

"Oh, hey." Robbie said.

"He noticed our genders." Cat said.

"Wanna come sit with us?" Robbie asked.

"No." Jade said taking my hand. We sat at a table and Andre followed. An ice cream flew at the wall.

"You order that?" Andre asked as Jade looked at the menu. We looked over to Robbie and Cat and two guys before Jade turned her attention to the menu,

"Looks like Robbie's got some trouble." Andre said.

"Yeah. Do you wanna split some soup?" Jade asked us.

"I'll pass." I said. Andre agreed and they ordered soup. The waiter brought it over as well as my teriyaki chicken skewers.

"Andre, Tyler Jade! Robbie went outside alone with those two boys..." Cat panicked running over to us.

"Don't worry, we got his back, come on." Andre assured walking out with Cat coming back to knock Jade's sushi out her hand and grab us both pulling us outside.

"Dude..." We both said. We walked out.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight..." We heard chants.

"Ho hold up, hold up, hold up! If you boys wanna fight Robbie, you gotta fight me, too." Andre said.

"Um, would it be okay if they fought just you? Because..." Robbie started.

"Hey, idiots." The blond boy said.

"Yes?" 

"'Sup?" 

"My boy here don't wanna fight Shapiro." The blond said.

"Then uh, how come we're not all back in there eating Sushi?" Andre asked.

"Because we're about to have ourselves a Hambone off." The blond boy said. Jade and I gave the boys a look.

"My third-grade teacher's name was Mister Bonoff. He died." Cat said.

"Come on, let's Hambone!" Jarold said. Chants and cheers broke off.

"Jade... Bring me that crate." Robbie said.

"Cat, bring him that crate." Jade said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Kay kay." Cat said.

"Where's Tori?" Robbie asked.

"Maybe she's in the restroom napping." Cat said.

"All right! Standard international Hambone rules apply. Call it." Blonde boy said.

"Quarter." Robbie said. We all looked at him and I hit him in the head with the splint on my wrist.

"Yeah, we know it's a quarter!" Blondie said.