\\14\\

I woke up to two pairs of arms around me. I slowly pulled myself to sit up only to be pulled back down by Jade.

"What are you doing?" Jade asked pulling me closer to her.

"I was going to get up for school." I said.

"My alarm hasn't gone off yet meaning we don't have to get up yet." Jade said kissing my neck her hand runs up my side and I melted into her touch falling back to sleep.

When I woke up this time Beck and Jade both kissed me. We cuddled a little more till Jade's Mom practically dragged us out of bed. We got dressed and drove to school in our cars.

We sat in class as the bell rang we all got ready to leave

We sat in class as the bell rang we all got ready to leave. Beck had his arms around both Jade and I.

"All right. Nice work, everyone. Wait. Tyler,Tori, Andre, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie. Stay for a moment."Sikowitz said.

"Um... Why do you have a woman purse?" Tori asked him.

"I don't have a pur... Good God, where's this come from? And where's my dozen bagels?" Sikowitz asked.

"Can I leave?" Jade asked.

"Wait. How would you teenagers like to do something for money?" My uncle asked.

"Can we have Some details first?" Tori asked.

"Well, I assume You're all familiar With Kevin Chase." Sikowitz said.

"The guy who owns Like half the hotels in Vegas?" Beck asked.

"I'm telling the story! Kevin was my roommate In college, And now he's extremely wealthy, And his little boy Is turning 4 years old This week. The big o four." Sikowitz said.

"What do you want, man?" Rex asked.

"Kevin hired the waggafuffles to perform a song. At his son's birthday party." My uncle said.

"Oh, I love the waggafuffles. ♪ wagga wagga wagga wag ♪ ♪ your fuffle left and right ♪ ♪ wagga wagga wagga wag ♪ ♪ your fuffle day and night ♪" Cat sang. I threw a lollipop at her.

"Shut up." Rex said.

"Rex told me to shut up." Cat said to Sikowitz.

"Yes, thank you, Rex." Sikowitz said.

"I'll give you this dollar to get to the point." Jade said to Sikowitz.

"I couldn't possibly take your money. Apparently, the waggafuffles'. Private jet... Crashed. And so, now, Kevin needs A new musical group to perform. At his son's birthday party." My uncle said.

"So, you want us to form A kiddie musical group?" Robbie asked.

"Nope. I don't sing." I said going to walk out the door. Beck grabbed me.