\\26\\

I was sat eating lunch with Beck, Jade, Cat, and Andre

I was sat eating lunch with Beck, Jade, Cat, and Andre. Sikowitz was trying to get everyone's attention. Noone was listening so Jade stood up on the bench.

"Everybody shut up!!!" Jade yelled.

"Ah Jade, so sweet and feminine," Sikowitz said as Jade sat back down next to me. "And now, I give you a man who needs no introduction. He was born beside a River in Kentucky, way back in nineteen..."

"Sikowitz, gimme the mic." Principal Eikner said.

"Principal Eikner." Sikowitz said.

"Students and faculty. It's with a heaving heart that I tell you... That as of today... I'm resigning as principal of Hollywood arts." Murmurs broke out across the cafe. "Okay, now shhhh... Please hold your murmurs. It's not that I don't love running this school. I do. But I've fallen in love with a Tahitian woman, and I want to spend time with her, and her people." Principal Eikner said.

Timeskip

We were sat in Sikowitz's class

We were sat in Sikowitz's class. Jade was sat between Beck and me.

"All right! Tori and Jade, you two are going to play husband and wife." Sikowitz said. Tori turned around.

"I'll be the wife." Tori said.

"Yeah, no kidding." Jade snapped pulling her hand from Beck's

"Now, here's your brand new synthetically red-headed baby." Sikowitz said turning the chair around that Cat was sat in.

"Wait, before we start, I was just wondering, I have three questions..." Sikowitz put a pacifier in Cat's mouth.

"Now, your dialogue should all be friendly and happy but your subtext is anger, so you must say your happy lines angrily. Action." Sikowitz said.

"Hey! I am so honkin' happy that we got married, and then had this cute little baby!" Tori said.

"Ditto to that! I tell ya this: Nothing on this planet warms my cockles more than lookin' at that magical pile a'baby right there!" Jade said.