\\30\\

I climbed in through Sikowitz's window

"Work?" Sikowitz asked.

"Bad traffic." I said.

"Sit down." Sikowitz said. I sat next to Jade and quickly kissed her cheek.

"Well, actually, I do have something I need to discuss with some of you. Tori, Cat, Andre, Robbie, Jade, Ty ... please stay. The rest of you may wander the halls." Sikowitz said walked to the door holding it open.

"Enjoy your day. Thanks for coming, I'm here all week. Tip your nurses and clowns." Sikowitz said as the shruggers left.

"Why did you make them leave?" Cat asked.

"Ah, I dunno. They never talk." Sikowitz said.

"Yeah, they just sit there and react." Tori said.

"They're the shruggers," I said.

"So, what do you want with us?" Jade asked.

"Who likes parades?" Sikowitz asked raising his hand.

"Antonio Banderas." Robbie raised his hand.

"Hillbillies." Rex said.

"No one." Jade said.

"Oh c'mon. Parades are fun." Sikowitz said.

"One time my brother was in a parade, but he was inappropriate, so the parade people called the police and now he's not allowed to be in parades. Or be near horses." Cat said.

"Play with the pretty keys." Jade said handing Cat her keys.

"Kay-kay." Cat said.

"So... you all know about the woman I've been dating. Felicia?" Sikowitz said.

"Yes. I had the pleasure of meeting her during last nights game night which was a first and I'm never coming again." I said.

"No, I don't." Andre said.

"Never heard of her." Tori said.

"Well, anyway, she's the creative director of this year's parade parade." Sikowitz said.

"Parade parade?" Andre asked.

"I've never heard of that." Tori said.

"Exactly. It's a parade to help raise awareness of parades. Anyway, I sort of promised Felicia, I would get some of my most creative students to build a float and perform." Sikowitz said.

"In the parade parade?" Tori asked.

"Yes. So, who would like to..." Sikowitz got cut off by Jade walking out.

"How 'bout the rest of you? Would you guys like to build a float and do a little song in the parade? Hmmm? For sweet daddy Sikowitz?" Sikowitz asked.