\\38\\

I was sat eating lunch with Jade, Cat, Andre and Beck

"You guys know there's this germ called Fecercillium that you can get from a spider crawling into your mouth when you're sleeping, then your uvula swells up really big so you can't breathe, and they have to cut a hole right here to drain the pus from your throat." Jade said.

"I'll just eat this pudding cup later." Andre said.

"So does anybody want some candy?" Cat asked.

"Sure." 

"Yeah." 

"Yeah." 

"Yep."

Cat reached into her bra pulling out candy.

"Gumdrop for you..." 

"Gumdrop for you.

Trina walked past singing and Shay dropped a sheet of paper on the table. I grabbed it. It was my grade on my science test saying I passed.

"Wow. She is just awful." Beck said about Trina.

"The worst thing I've ever heard." Jade said and I nodded biting into my burger.

"That's right." Andre said.

"Hey, I have a question." Cat asked.

"What?" Andre asked.

"Every kid has to audition to get into Hollywood arts, right?" Cat asked.

"Mm-hmm." I said nodding. 

"Yup." Beck said.

"And Trina has no talent, right?" Cat asked.

"None whatsoever." Beck said.

"No." Jade said.

"Unless you count being annoying as a talent." I said.

"Then how did she pass her audition and get to go to school here?" Cat asked.

"You haven't heard the story?" Jade asked.

"No, but I love stories!" Cat said.

"I'll tell it. Okay... It was about four years ago... And back then, Trina did have talent.Oh yes. She could sing like an angel... There she was on that stage... Singin' like an angel..." Andre started going on to say about how Trina got hit with a light so hard it knocked the talent out of her.

"Really?" Cat asked.

"Yup. That light hit Trina so hard, it knocked all the talent right out of her." Andre said.

"Okay, that is not how Trina got into Hollywood Arts." Jade said.

"It's the story I always heard." Andre said.