//1//

I walked out of my house to see my girlfriend in her car

"Took your time didn't you?" Jade asked. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't find my shoes," I said.

"Let's just get to school so I can get my coffee," Jade said.

"And see our boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes," Jade said pecking my cheek. We walked into Sikowitz's class, with coffees in hand, to see a girl rubbing Beck's shirt.

"Dude, why you rubbing our boyfriend?" I asked.

"I just... I spilt coffee on..." The new girl started.

"Get away from him." Jade snapped.

"Relax," Beck said pecking both our cheeks.

"Oh my god, there's a huge fire!" My Uncle/teacher said walking in. The class started to panic.

"Kidding, kidding. Just wanted to get your blood pumping, which I did. Ha!" Sikowitz said. "All right! Now, let's get started... Rumps in chairs." 

"He's our teacher?" The new girl asked.

"Niece," Sikowitz said as I sat between Beck and Cat.

"Uncle," I said.

"Niece." 

"Uncle," I said.

"How's your mom?" Sikowitz asked.

"Still imaginary," I said.

"Great," Sikowitz said before turning to the rest of the class. "Okay, first, I'd like to introduce our new student, tori. And I'd like to thank Tori for her generous gift of $2 Which she handed me outside this morning. Not necessary, but much appreciated."

"Why'd you give him $2?" Andre asked the new girl.

"I thought he was homeless," Tori said. 

"Now today we're going to continue our study in group improv. Tori, I assume you're familiar with improv?" Sikowitz asked.

"No," Tori said.

"Okay, crash course. Improv, acting without a script, which means the actors must make up their own actions and dialogue as they perform the scene. Understood? Excellent. Jade, you will captain the first group of the day. Choose your actors." Uncle Sikowitz said. Jade walked up on stage.

"Cat, Ty, Beck, and Tori," Jade said. We stood up and walked to the stage at the front of the class.

"Okay, let's give 'em a place," Sikowitz said.

"Home," Robbie said.

"Home," Sikowitz said.

"Oh, real creative." Rex, Robbie's puppet said.