//19//

I was stood with Jade, Beck, Cat, and Andre when Robbie called us

"Hey. What's wrong with me?" Robbie asked. 

"There's a bunch of things." Andre said. We started listing off things.

"You guys, it's not funny." Robbie complained.

"Oh. Oh. And you're not funny." Jade said. Cat's phone went off.

"Oh, yay! Northstar. How can I assist you? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Are you injured? And your location is? Okay. Help is on the way. Thanks for calling Northstar." Cat said.

"What was that about?" Beck asked.

"You know the new phone number I got last week?" Cat asked.

"Uh-huh." We all said.

"Well, there must be a glitch or something 'cause lots of people who have Northstar keep calling me." Cat said.

"Wait, I've heard of Northstar. Isn't that, um..." Andre trailed off.

"An emergency service for people who've just had car accidents." Cat said. We all looked at her.

"Does she concern anyone else or is it just me?" I asked. Jade, Beck and Andre nodded.

"Oh my God." Rex said.

"It's so exciting. And I get to help people who need me." Cat said. 

"Yeah. But how will the paramedics know to go help that guy?" Robbie asked.

"Oh my God. You're right. I should call the paramedics."  Cat walked off.

"Hey." Tori said walking over to us happily.

"Oh, someone's all happy about somethin." Andre said.

"Yeah. It's making me sick." Jade said.

"Hey. Is there a reason why girls don't wanna go out with me?" Robbie asked Tori.

"You mean, like, one reason that stands out of all the other reasons?" Tori asked.

"Ha!" Rex said.

"So why are you happy?" Robbie asked.

"'Cause Ryder Daniels asked me out." Tori asked.

"Ooh. He's hot." Rex said. We all stared at him. "Stare all you want. I'm secure." 

"I don't trust that Ryder guy." Jade said

"Oh, you just hate the idea of anything good happening for me." Tori said.

"That could not be more true." Jade said. "Well, I'm just saying, any person that hot and that perfect has to be hiding something." 

"So I guess you think Ty and Beck's hiding something." 

"Oh, he was, until I found out." Jade said. I laughed knowing what was coming.

"What was I hiding?" Beck said.