//43//

I walked into school after doing an overnight shift at work

I walked into school after doing an overnight shift at work. Jade clocked me from the group of our friends and Trina that she was talking to and walked over to me.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Jade asked.

"There was a party at the bar last night and I didn't have time to change but I'm fixing it." I said walking to my locker and grabbing a flannel shirt and throwing it over my shoulders and wiping my makeup off. I walked back over to the group. Beck stepped forward and did my buttons on my shirt up.

"Thank you." Jade said to Beck.

"No problem." Beck said.

"You got plans this weekend?" Trina asked me.

"No." I said.

"Well you do now." Jade said as I got a text message off Tori about a sale at Wanko's.

"Great." I said.

"So what was up with that shirt?" Beck asked.

"I worked a party last night and my boss told me to wear a nice shirt cause the tips are insane." I said.

"Yeah what kind of tips?" Jade asked raising her eyebrows. Beck and I smirked while the others looked disgusted.

Timeskip

Andre drove us all to Wanko's warehouse

"Hey! Hey look." Tori said.

"What's up?" Andre asked.

"What?" Jade and I asked.

"There's already a line for the big sale." Tori said.

"There shouldn't be a line! It's only 6:45, the sale doesn't even start 'til 7:00!" Trina complained. Shay looked at her.

"Oh, I really don't wanna wait in a big long line." Beck said.

"I don't either. I don't like it one bit." Andre said.

"I love lines. They're like long, single-file parties." Cat said.

"Hey wait, look up at the front of the line. Isn't that Sinjin and Burf?" Tori asked.