\\40\\

We were all sat in Sikowitz's classroom except for Tori

We were all sat in Sikowitz's classroom except for Tori. Sikowitz was going to show us a clip on the board.

"Hurry, let's see it!" Robbie said.

"What if Tori walks in?" Sikowitz said.

"I wouldn't worry about that." Beck said.

"She's been skippin' classes all week." Andre said.

"Yeah, 'cuz she thinks she's hot wazz." Rex said. Jade was on the laptop. Cat was eating bibble.

"Sikowitz, Cat has bibble!" Robbie said.

"Cat..." Sikowitz said.

"No, it's not mine, I'm holding it for a friend!" Cat said as my uncle walked towards her taking it off her."But I need it! I mean, my friend needs it!" 

"Cat, here..." Andre said handing her a pack of gum.

"What's this?" Cat asked.

"It's a special gum. If you're cravin' bibble, just chew some of that. It'll make you feel better. See, just unwrap it, and then..." Andre started.

"I know how gum works!"Cat said smacking his hand away.

"Okay, here we go... " Jade pulled the clip up of Tori at the restaurant.

"That is disappointing and shocking. It's disashocking." Sikowitz said.

"And hilarious." Jade said. "It's disashockinglarious." I nodded.

Yeah, Tori has a big problem." Cat said putting multiple sticks of gum in her mouth.

"I just think she's probably caught up in some sort of..." Sikowitz soon changed his topic when Tori walked in. "...And so in 1827, the television was invented by... t.V. Smith... And that's why this television is here right now, there's no other reason, we certainly weren't watching." 

"Okay. I know you guys were watching that video of me at the restaurant." Tori said.

"You were literally, like, t.V. Smith-conceited," Jade said.

"Can we please just forget about it?" Tori asked sitting down.

"Good luck." Rex said.

"It's the number one video on splashface." Beck said.

"Yup. So the whole world knows what you're turning into." Jade said .

"I'm not turning... it's just..." Tori trailed off.

"Just what?" Rex asked.

"Complicated." Tori slunk back into her chair.

"So you deny that you've totally changed how you dress?" Jade asked with a smirk.

"No, but..." Tori tried.

"Do you deny throwing a tantrum in that restaurant?" Jade asked.

"No, I did, but... but..." Tori trailed off.