\\34\\

I walked into school with a large coffee and happened to cross Beck and Jade at the same time

"Hey, Tyler." Tori said.

"Bye." I walked past them and to my class that just happened to be with Jade. I sat down next to Jade.

"Hey." Jade said.

"Hi." I said.

"How's things with you and Beck?" Jade asked.

"Jade, he broke up with me before you did." I said looking at my sketchbook.

"What?" Jade asked.

"He dumped me cause he didn't want me and him to turn into you and him." I said.

"Now I feel like a douche for not letting you tell me." Jade said.

"I didn't say that for you to feel bad. I said it cause I don't like hiding things." I said.

"I know. It creeps you out. Cause people always hid things from you when you were younger." Jade said looking down at my hand to realize I still had the ring on that she and Beck got me for Christmas.

"Sorry." I said taking it off. I started getting fidgety in my seat. Jade must have noticed because she grabbed me.

"Ty, you're bugging out. Are you okay?" Jade said rubbing my shoulders knowing how to calm me down.

"Yeah. Sorry, I'm fine." I said. "I just need some fresh air." I said slinging my bag over my shoulder and walking out. I was sat on the floor by my locker.

"Why you sat on the floor?" Jade asked.

"Cause if I walk out of school I get suspended," I said. Jade laughed sitting on the floor next to me. We sat on the floor in silence.

"Why does it feel like we don't know how to talk to each other anymore?" Jade asked.

"Cause I don't." I mumbled.

"What?" Jade asked.

"Even though I spent an entire weekend crying I still can't register that I'm single now." I said without thinking. " Oh fuck. I wasn't meant to say that." I went to walk away but Andre caught me.

"Hey, Ty," Andre said. I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ty, come back. Let's talk." I heard Jade say.

"Fuck it." I said pulling away from Andre. Jade and I walked to the janitor's closet. "Jade, my head is a mess and I just want it to stop. For some reason my head doesn't care and is fucking me up. I don't know why. I don't know how to make it stop." Jade grabbed my shoulders.

"Ty, you're spiraling again. Just calm down. You're overwhelmed. Did you get any sleep this weekend?" Jade asked.

"No." I said starting to feel funny.