//27//

Jade, Cat, and I were watching the play Tori had written

Jade, Cat, and I were watching the play Tori had written. Cat had Rex in her lap.

"All right, don't get all mad I was just sayin' that..." Andre said.

"I know what you were saying. Kev! I just... look, if you think my sister's a freaky weirdo, then why don't you just say so?!" Robbie asked. Andre admitted it.

"I can't believe you'd say that!" Robbie said.

"But you just told me..." Andre said.

"Get outta here! Get outta my ranch house!" Robbie said. Cat started chewing loudly.

"Don't chew like that," Jade told her.

"Hug me, Kev! You don't do that!" Andre said.

"Get out! Get outta here!" Robbie yelled. "You got your wish!" Robbie turned to Trina.

"I thought he was my friend. But anyone who'd call my adopted sister a "weirdo" is no friend of mine." Robbie said. Trina made a bunch of weird noises.

"Aw Mandy, you know I can't understand you...not with your speech impediment," Robbie said. Trina made more weird noises.

"Ahhh, you're... you're hungry!" More weird noises.

"You're frightened! You're sticky?! You're Canadian! You like my pants. Ohhh I don't understand!!!" Robbie snapped as Trina made even more noises. Trina stood up and made a beckoning motion for Robbie.

"You want me to come closer? Whoa Mandy! Wait. What is... wha-... Oh... Ohhhhhhh... I can "hear" your thoughts!" Robbie said. Trina grabbed his face pulling him so their foreheads were against each other.

"Tori..." Jade whispered in her ear.

"Yeah?" Tori asked.

"You wrote this play?" Jade asked.

"Yeah. Ya like it?" Tori asked. Jade just turned her head sipping her coffee.

"You're not of this earth?! What does that mean?! You're... ?!?! You're from another planet?!" Robbie said pulling away from Trina. I put my head on Jade's shoulder.

"I don't believe you!" Robbie said as Jade took my hand in her free hand. Trina made another weird noise.

"Oh, c'mon! If you're an alien, why would you pretend to be my sister, here in this simple ranch house?!" Robbie asked. Trina continued to make noises.

"Okay. Okay, then prove it!" Robbie said.

"Ooo!" Trina said being lifted by cables.

"How did she get her feet so white?" Cat asked.

"Oh my God! Mandy! You are an alien!" Robbie said.

"Oh my gosh! How come you never told me..." Robbie got cut off by one of Trina's cables snapping.