\\10\\

I walked out of my room

"Ty, come out here." Shay yelled. I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag before walking outside to see a blue corvette stingray.

 I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag before walking outside to see a blue corvette stingray

"Woah sick car. Whose is it?" I asked.

"Yours." Shay said.

"You're kidding." I said.

"I'm not. I told Dad that you needed a car cause we can't keep going off one car. So he gave me some cash and I found a guy that was selling his car. Nothing wrong with it just wanted a new car." Shay said handing me the keys to the car. "Now get to school before your late."

"What about breakfast?" I asked.

"Donut and coffee money. Pick something up for Jade and Beck too." Shay said handing me 20 bucks. I picked up three coffees and 4 four donuts and drove to school. I walked into school to see Beck, Jade, Tori and then Cat hugging some guy.

"Morning." I said. "I brought coffee and donuts." I said to Beck and Jade. They both kissed my cheeks and took their coffee and a donut each.

"Thanks." They said.

"Whose the dude?" I asked.

"Tori's ex." Beck whispered.

"Wow you managed to be in a relationship. You're full of surprises." I said to Tori. Jade chuckled putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Ty." Beck said. I shrugged. Next thing I knew Cat and Tori's ex was making out.

"This is the guy I've been telling you about. My boyfriend. Daniel, these are my friend. Beck, Jade, Tyler and that's Tori." Cat said as I put my bag in my locker along with the donut box after I took my own donut and coffee.

"Yeah, we've met." Tori said.

"Really? You know Daniel?" Cat asked.

"Oh, she knows Daniel." Jade smirked.

"So," Tori asked.

"So." Daniel said.

"So." Jade said.