\\48\\

I was sat watching my little cousin when I got a call from my uncle asking me to take my cousin to school with me

"Hudson, you wanna come to school with me?" I asked.

"Yeah." Hudson said.

"Go get your shoes and jacket, then," I said. Hudson walked into school.

"Can we go get a drink?" Hudson asked.

"Sure." I said. We walked towards the vending machine to see Jade and a really scared boy. Hudson hid behind me.

"Hudson what are you doing?" I asked.

"Hiding from the scary girl." Hudson said.

"Hey babe." Jade said kissing me. Hudson was pulling my leg. I crouched down in front of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why's the scary girl kissing you?" Hudson whispered.

"Hudson, this is Jade, she's my girlfriend. She's not as scary as she looks." I said. "Jade this is my little cousin Hudson."

"Hey." Jade said.

"Hi." Hudson said. "Can I have a drink now?" I handed him five bucks.

"Pick a drink." I said. "Help yourself to a chocolate bar and any other snack you're gonna wanna eat in class."

"So who decided you were safe to babysit your cousin?" Jade asked as I grabbed a soda.

"My rich uncle." I said, "Oh and we got donuts." I said pulling the box of donuts out of my bag.

"So Full Moon Jam are you performing?" Jade asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"What's the full moon jam?" Hudson asked.

"It's like a show of all the people that wanna show that they can sing." I said.

"And every year I have to force Ty to agree to perform." Jade said.

"I can do that." Hudson said. "Tyler, you're gonna perform in the show."

"And what happens if I don't?" I asked.

"Jade's not gonna kiss you for a month and I'll tell my dad that you swore this morning." Hudson said.

"I gave you five bucks and took you out for breakfast not to tell anyone about that." I said. Hudson and Jade glared at me.

"Fine. I'll perform." I said. The bell rang.

"I've gotta go rehearse for the show so I'll see you later." Jade said pecking my cheek before walking away.

"Come on. You can come with me to math." I said to Hudson.

"I'm good at maths." Hudson said jumping on my back. We walked into math class and I sat next to Beck.