//53//

I was sat in directing class next to Beck and with Hudson on my lap

"And, an important thing to remember, is that all movie directors have different styles of filming a movie." Our teacher said.

"Action!" Cat and Hudson yelled.

"What?" Our teacher asked.

"That's what they say when they make movies." Cat said.

"And I'm tired." Hudson said.

"Go to sleep then." I said.

"We're not making a movie right now." Beck said.

"Cut!" Cat yelled.

"All right. Let's take a look at a scene from a short film that Sinjin made last year." Our teacher said.

"Yes, yes. It's called... "Monkey-Time Bucket-Balls"." Sinjin said standing up.

"Shut it weirdo." Hudson yelled.

"You can't yell in class." I said.

"Put these on and block it all out." Beck but headphones on Hudson's head and linked them to my phone and Hudson started picking music to play.

"My goodness. I'm thirsty. So... so thirsty. Soda. Yes. Wet moisture." Sinjin the film said before the camera angle showed the inside of his mouth.

"Ewe! Sinjin!" All our class said. "Oh, what is that?" 

"I wanted the audience to experience what a soda feels when it's drunk by me." Sinjin said.

"I bet that soda felt disgusted and ashamed." Jade said.

"Then it probably has a lot in common with his parents." I said. Jade smirked.

"What does it mean, to be a woman?" Sinjin asked. We all looked at him weirdly. The bell rang.

"All right, wait wait wait, just a second. Your short films are due first thing on Tuesday morning. So everyone, meet with your production groups and make sure you're on track to get it all done." Our teacher said. We agreed. Hudson stood up and held the strap on my backpack while Jade had her arm around Beck and he had his around me.

"Okay guys, we're gonna start shooting tomorrow morning, in Sikowitz's classroom seven-thirty sharp. Uh, Tori, you're gonna bring the main prop." Andre said.

"Yep. A violin with a secret, scary knife inside." Tori said.

"Cool. Any questions?" Andre asked.

"I might be late depending on traffic tomorrow morning. I'm back at work." I said.

"I have one. Do you guys think my new spray tan looks natural?" Sinjin ripped his shirt off. I covered Hudson's eyes.

"You look like an orange," I said.