🌿|Chapter - Thirty One|🌿

"Naina, maine tumse kaha haina adnan se doori bana kar rakho...fir use haan kehne ki kya zarurat thi?" Sameer held her hand softly exactly that moment, when she started to go to change her dress.

"Dekho sameer, maine tumse kal raat hi kaha hain ki mein jo chahti hoon...woh mujhe karne do, don't interfere in my life." Naina said him in a strict tone and look, freeing her left hand which he was still holding, but thankfully his grip wasn't strong enough.

"It's not only your life mrs.khan, tumhari zindagi ab mere saath jud gayi hain, aur mujhe pura haq hain meri begum ko bure logo se door rakhne ka." He spoke with hurtful expression, hastily unlocking the door of their closet, and taking out one formal ironed white shirt for office purpose. His wife stood there, wondering if adnan was right, and maybe she failed in seeing the real aggressive sameer?

There was a tormenting silence covered between them, they both were getting ready together for the office but still not uttering a single word. Naina was eyeing him secretly, observing the annoyed look on his face, while as sameer was also seeing her from the corner of his eye, understanding the earthquake of anger burning on her milky skin.

"Hadh hoti hain...kisi ke ache ke bare main sochna hi nahin chahiye hain." He muttered slowly, to keep himself safe from her volcano form.

"Shadi ke baad pati itne badal kyun jate hain? abhi se rok tok shuru hogayi iski." She said to herself in mind with grumpiness, quickly wrapping the burkha on her beautiful face.

Sameer was enchanted when he saw the black cloth on her face making her skin look more fairer, she was looking so beautiful and innocent behind the Burkha. Her brown hair were tethered in a loose ponytail, small childish eyes staring at him only with diffrent feeling swimming inside that, maybe she wants to tell him something, but couldn't because of her hippopotamus size ego. He chuckled, and sighing softly, he held her soft hands into his own, looked her with apologetic eyes and said - "I am sorry jaan."

"I am sorry too sameer." She confessed out the next second in guilty voice, hugging him softly.

"Jaan main sirf aapki bhalai chahta hoon...aap mere liye sab kuch ho allah ki kasam, main janta hoon adnan ki sachai...isliye kehta hoon please thoda door raho usse." He spoke in a soft voice, carefully holding her back and nuzzling his nose on her feather like skin. Naina hummed in response, and asked - "woh sab toh thik hain...lekin yeh achanak se tum mujhe Aap keh kar kyun bula rahe ho?"

"Tumhe nahi pasand agar main Aap kahun toh?" Sameer ask her instead of answering, breaking the hug, and gently putting his finger under her hidden chin. She blushed deeply, and nodding her head in no, she shyly replied - "Pasand toh bahut hain sameer...jab tum mujhe itni izzat de kar bulate ho toh aisa lagta hai jaise ki, ummm sorry mujhe koi example yaad nahi aa raha."

"Haye Allah...kitni cute ho tum yaar." He lovingly kissed her forehead, because he can't kiss her on cheek or anywhere, because of the burkha she was wearing to hide her body.

"Tumse kam." She said with a smile.

         ..........................................

"Bada time laga diya bhabhijaan aapne?" Adnan complained, and raised his brow in questioning look.

"Haan woh burkha set karne main time lag gaya...aadat nahi haina mujhe pehne ki." Naina justified the reason of being late, and adnan immediately spoke - "Toh pehna kyun, nikal do isme kya."

"Nikal doon? kyun? I mean aap logo ki caste mein toh married woman ko kahi bhi bahar jaana ho, toh woh burkha pehne bina nahi nikal sakti na ghar se. Nahin?" She asked with a surprised look, and adnan nodded his head lightly, saying - "Haan, lekin tum kaha muslim ho? tum kyun yeh tradition apna rahi ho, apne husband se kaho ki tum burkhe mein uncomfortable feel karti ho."