🖤|Chapter - Thirty|🖤

The walima went peacefully without any drama, and naina exhaustedly return back to her beloved bedroom, to take some rest because day after tomorrow, they are going on a honeymoon to Kashmir. So she has to do so many pending work of her office tomorrow, also she has to go for shopping with her sulky husband, who is despair from her because she talked bit friendly with his cousin.

"Pata nahin yeh sameer mujhe lekar itna possessive kyu ho jata hain, khud janta bhi hain ki mein uske siwaye kabhi kisi aur se pyaar nahin karugi...fir bhi sudharta nahin yeh ladka." She kept ranting about her husband in irritation, walking in haste along with cautiously holding her overweight lehenga.

"Sameer...." her heart was in her mouth, when her sweetheart husband abruptly pulled her inside their room, pinning her body to the wall. He look at her with a smirk on his face, and she slowly question him in perturb expression - "Andar hi aa rahi thi na main sameer, aise tv serial ke ex lover jaisa khichne ki kya zarurat thi?"

"Maine socha khamakha tum itna chalogi...door open karogi, andar aaogi, Ise acha main hi tumhe ek jhatke main andar khichke tumhara time bacha deta hoon." Sameer said in a wide smile, to which his wife replied in sarcastic way - "Oh really? wow...aapne toh bahut time bacha diya mera pati dev, ab itna time bacha kar main kya karu?"

"Romance jaan." she knew it he will definitely ask her to romance with him, and on top of that, in the evening she had tormented him limitlessly, so he must have planned to take his revenge.

"Jaan...aapko yaad haina, aapne apne masoom shohar ko kaise zaalim biwi ki tarah pareshan kiya tha?" He said with intense look, his one hand reaching to unzip her dress. Naina stood there silently, surrending herself completely to her husband, he placed a soft kiss on her hand, his eyes fixed on her smiling face.

"Aapko jo karna hain kijiye shohar ji, aapki yeh begum humesha ke liye sirf aap hi ki hain." She spoke in a dreamy smile, her hands going around his neck, she pulled their faces deadly closer to each other, their eyes averting on one another tempting lips.

Sameer had almost touched her lips, when suddenly someone knock on their door, making him annoyed to the great extent. He ignores that person's continuous knock, and pressed his lips hungrily on her lips, sucking desperately to her strawberry kind lips, naina try to push him away because the noise of door knocking was disturbing her, and she couldn't hear it anymore.

Pricking her sharp nail on his fair skin, she made him loose his grip on her, and gently slide away herself  from him, sameer seethed in annoyance vigorously, but tried to calm himself. Thinking, it must be his mom or sister-in-law.

But, his countenance changed instantly to a detest one, when he looked to adnan instead of his any family people, he was talking to his wife in so friendly manner, as if like they know each other since childhood. Naina grin at adnan, and nodding her head in yes, she went to their wardrobe looking for some comfortable raiment of her husband. Sameer scrutinized to her aggressively, and intentionally walked closer to her, pulling her in a tight back hug. She was surprised at his unexpected move, and try to remove his rough hand which was obviously very impossible for her to do.

"Sameer kya kar rahe ho...adnan dekh rahe hain." In a slow whisper, she endeavour to make her husband understand that they are not alone, but as someone from outside of their room is watching them.

"Toh? kaho use yaha se jaane ko, yeh time sirf mera aur tumhara hain, koi bahar wala aake humein disturb nahin karna chahiye hain." His voice was heavier than usual, and breathing system turned erratic, which increased her anxiety more.

It is very embarrassing for naina to be caged under her husband's arms, and her brother-in-law looking to them both.

"Sameer leave me." She firmer her tone to frighten him, but he didn't moved a little. Instead, he tightened his grip on her waist more. Saying huskily - "I will not leave you jaan...allah ne bahut mushkil se tumhe mera banaya hain, ab tumhe kabhi khud se juda nahin karuga."