😱|Chapter - Eighteen|😱

So today's update is dedicated to ___melomaniac___ happy birthday girl...have a rocking day...so you was thinking I won't update today, but here's a surprising chapter for you! ❤ consider it as my birthday gift for u

"Haan sameer, tumhari naina aayi hai tumse milne." she utter with twinkling in her eyes, and he smiled widely.

"Naina, meri jaan. tum yaha kaise? aur kyun." he asked her fervently, holding her by shoulder very gently.

"Main tumse maafi mang ne aayi hoon sameer, i want you to accept me again." naina said in moisten eye, raising up her hand and simply caressing his thickening beard which she likes so much.

"Bahut dadhi badha di hain tumne toh, shave kyun nahi karte?" she scolded him angrily, and he tilt to join their forehead.

Saying in shaky tone - "jaan, tumhe toh meri dadhi pasand haina. fir daant kyun rahi ho, tumhari yaad mein maine shave kiya hi nahin, yahi sochta tha ki agar meri habibi mere karib hoti toh kitni khush hoti."

"Khush? kiske liye." she ask with a innocent look, and he softly rubs his dry cheek against hers, and she closes her eye in anticipation to feel the thickness of his growing beard that was sending an tickling sensation in her whole body.

"Iske liye." he spoke huskily with a intense look, and naina chew her lips like a apple and the blush naturally flowing out of her soft skin.

"Sameer, tum mujhse nafrat nahin karte na?" she ask like a six year old child, holding his hand firmly between her cold palm, he stare her silently for a moment.

"Nahin, lekin karne lag jauga agar meri jaan kisi aur ki begum hogayi toh." his voice was layered in soreness, and the dread of seeing her becoming someone's else wife is shuddering him, she was innocently staring his eyes which were saying her to accept him, to love him madly, to vanish away his every fears and insecurities, to sooth his pain.

"Jaan, please meri ban jao na. mein nahi jee sakta tumhare bina, tum meri rom...rom mein basti ho. I just can't stop loving you itna sab hone ke baad bhi." sameer spoke helplessly, madly kissing every inch of her fair beautiful face, unknowingly forcing his love on her.

"Sameer mein tumhari nahi hoon, please stop." naina pushed him away reluctantly, and with each step she was taking back. he was looking her hopelessly, painfully, regretfully for loving this girl badly.

Falling in love with her was the stupidest mistake of his life, he will never forgive himself for being completely blind in her love which was never real from her side. It was her attraction to which she given name of LOVE, her priority was always her father and her work, he was never a part of her life. 💔

"Mere Rashqe Kamar Tune Pehli Nazar...Jab Nazar Se Milayi Maza Aagaya."

The tune of his phone ringtone brought him back out of his bad nightmare, and he breathed heavily.