✨|Chapter - Twenty Eight|✨

"How was your night?" naina naughtily whispered into the ear of kabir, and he throw a death glare to her. She looked confused, and he said sadly - "Bakwas thi...haath lagane gaya toh sharma kar bhaag gayi, fir kiss karta usse pehle hi so gayi yeh madam."

"Awwwww." she giggled on listening the last night story of kabir, and he mourned on his fate.

"Tu bata apna haal, tere is sameer ne kuch kiya ya nahin." He ask her in lopsided smile, and she turned shy, she look at to sameer who was happily talking with his sister and ammi. Sighing softly, she teased him - "haan bahut kuch kiya...tum log jaisi toh bilkul nahin thi humari suhagraat."

"Chup kar...aayi badi jale par namak chidakne wali, main bhi kuch na kuch toh kar hi lunga aaj raat. Shayad." Kabir spoke with confident, but didn't sure if his wife will permit him to love her. Naina nodded her head in yes dramatically, and replied - "Haan, agar mariam tumhe kuch karne dengi toh."

"Abey...zyada udd mat ab, humne na pehle bahut baar kiss kiya hain." He tried to sound nonchalant, but his best friend statement glued his mouth - "Sirf kiss na? uske aage toh I am sure kuch kiya hoga nahin, because mujhe mariam ke bhai se itna toh experience hogaya hain, ki yeh log shadi se pehle kisi ke saath physical relationship nahin banayege, aur mariam toh ladki bhi hain...so obviously usne tumhe kiss ke alawa aur kuch karne nahin diya hoga."

"Haan re...tujhe toh bada experience hogaya hai yeh dono bhai behno ka." Kabir was utterly shocked, when naina depicted the nature of his wife, and of her husband.

"Aise hi thodi na mujhe smart girl kehte hain." Naina said in proud look on her face, and kabir corrected her - "Now you are woman miss.khan."

She gave a "whatever" look to him, and nazneen called her - "beta zara yaha aana toh."

"Ji ammi aayi." she quickly went to her, and nazneen ask her to cook something sweet for their family, and start her new relationship with them. Naina kept looking her blankly, feeling dread to tell her that she don't know cooking, especially making Meetha.

"Kya hua beta? tumhe nahi aata banana?" Nazneen ask her in sweet tone, placing her hand in motherly way on her head. Naina cutely nodded her head in yes, lowering her eye in guilt for dissapointing to her mother-in-law on the very first day.

"Koi baat nahin, maya sikha dengi tumhe...aur fir bhi na aaye toh chod dena." She spoke softly, and somehow ease away her tension, naina hummed in response, still not looking her straightly. Nazneen called to sameer, and complained him - "Yeh kaisi biwi lekar aaya hain tu, bilkul thik nahin lagi mujhe."

Sameer look at to his wife, and then to his grumpy mother, contemplating that what naina had said to his ammi that she is complaining about her. He nervously ask - "kya hua ammi? kya kiya naina ne?"

"Dekh iske chehre ko, kaise utar gaya hain nikaah ke dusre din hi. Aise kaise chalega? teri zimmedari hain meri bahu, sikha kuch usko...ki aise choti...choti baaton se darte nahin." Nazneen scolded her son in anger, and naina tearfully stared her, seeing the reflection of her own mother in her mother-in-law.

"Beta maine tumhe samjhaya na, ki tension mat lo sab allah par chod do...agar tumse nahin hoti cooking toh rehne do, koi zabardasti nahin hain, lekin khuda ke liye apne is phool se chehre ko murjhao mat." She lovingly cupped her face while saying, and naina smiled at her sweetly. Feeling overjoyed with her love and care for her, she tightly hugged her out of emotion and said - "Aap bahut achi hain ammi...thank you so much."

"Isme thank you kya beta...main tumhari ammi ki jagah toh kabhi nahin le sakti, lekin unke jaisa pyaar aur fikar karke tumhara dil jeet ne ki koshish toh kar sakti hoon na?" Nazneen said her with a affectionate smile on her face, and sameer emotionally look at to the two most beautiful women of his life, hugging each other. ❤