😘| Chapter - Eight |😘

Dedicating this chapter to ___musicholic___ hope you'll like it ❤

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Kya keh rahi ho tum naina. please allah ke vaaste mere saath koi joke mat karo." he spoke in soft broken voice asking her to not prank with him regarding their marriage.

"Meri aankhon main apne liye pyar dekhne ke baad bhi tumhe lagta hai main koi joke karugi tumhare saath. aisi ladki nahi hoon mein." Hurt was visible in her voice and her eyes filled with fresh tears.

"Kaise yakin kar lun main naina. allah mujhpe itne meherban kaise ho sakte hai.?" He asked in wonder cupping her face that was wet due to crying. he wipe away her salty tears softly nodding in no through his eye that she should stop crying otherwise he will also cry.

"Meherban toh woh mujhpe hue hai sameer. ab mat puchna kyun." she replied with a innocent face and he felt like to kiss her madly as if there is no tomorrow. but he don't want to make another sin by doing this on holy day.

"Main tumhare jawab ka intezaar karugi sameer. tab tak ke liye khuda hafiz." naina said in a bit low tone maybe she expected him to exhilarate in joy after knowing that she loves him. but his cold reaction somewhere hurted her and dissapointed her as well.

Sameer didn't had any answer to give her. he wanted to welcome her in his life with open arms but something was stopping him and that was the difference between their caste. she is Hindu he is Muslim how this two opposite pair will match.? how will her father will accept a non vegetarian boy for his daughter who can find any better and rich partner for herself. 😭

Naina turn to leave still hoping that he will stop her and will say that naina i love you. but seeing no response or effort from his side with stone heart she went down. crying like a baby who didn't get to play with his toy. he was looking her in pain. she didn't hesitate to express her love infact directly asked him for the marriage, but he can't accept her unfortunately.

"Allah ne bhi mujhe pyar karwaya toh kise ek hindu ladki se jisse main kabhi nikaah nahi kar sakta." He mumbled with a sad smile on his face looking up at the sky asking to his god why did he let him fall for naina who can never be there in his life.

At the dinner table everything was arranged nicely. naina was helping happily to his ammi and bhabhi to place the freshly cooked meal on the dinning table. Sameer was astounded to see her normal and relaxed. for once she look up at him but instantly shift her gaze on the bowl of gajar ka halwa.

Her duppata was falling as she haven't pinned up properly. he looked her struggling to keep her bare chest hidden but as she was serving everyone it wasn't easy for her to handle both the things at same time. He reach to her next sec removing the safety pin from her shoulder and again pinning it firmly. naina give a bewilder look and he whispered in not so soft voice - "allah ki di hui chizo ko humesha sabhi se chupa kar rakhni chahiye hain."

"Apne shohar se bhi.?" she asked the next sec in seductive voice and he widen up his eye as they were not alone but surrounded by his family who were luckily engrossed in talking.

Naina turn to make another trip to kitchen when he strongly pulled her back replying in intensity - "kabhi nahin."

Sameer left her quickly and grab a empty chair for himself. he was siting beside little rania who is playing with fork.

"Bhabhijaan khana dijiye na badi bhuk lagi hai." she looked naina and ask her to serve her dinner. maya give a stern look to her daughter as naina is a guest to their house how could they let her serve them.