💛|Chapter - Seventeen|💛

Dedicating this update to TheMysteriousMaya pahul_gpk and AngelineDsouza_7 ❣️

Sameer was feeling restless, he just wanted to see his naina after rakesh uncle had said those hurtful words, and invited him for the Laxmi Puja, his broken heart has been shattered more.

He was too angry at naina that how could she do this to him, she was the one to initiate this feeling of love, and now how can she leave him and marry that Kabir so happily.

He decided to face naina and seek answers from her right now.

Naina was getting ready in her room for the pujan, she was wearing red chiffon saree today. after all red was sameer's favorite color, She was looking at herself and was lost in sameer’s thoughts that she didn’t hear that someone has entered her bedroom from the window.

Sameer went where naina was standing and was looking at her through the mirror, naina thought that she is day dreaming about sameer because how’s that possible that he can be here, and on the other hand sameer was too lost in naina's beauty that he forgot the actual reason of his for coming here.

They both were staring at each other through the mirror, suddenly the temperature of the room has increased, sameer took slow steps towards naina and her heart started beating rapidly. she was still in a daze whether he's actually here or she’s day dreaming about him.

Sameer went near her right ear and spoke softly to her - "suna hai laal rang pyaar ka hota hain, mashallah yeh rang tumpe sabse gehra aur khubsurat dikhta hain." 😘

That’s when reality hit her hard and she realized that she is not dreaming but he’s actually here, to say she was shock would be an understatement, she was horrified/terrified to see him. She was scared what if someone has seen him coming to her, or what if her father comes and found him with her how will he react?

All these what ifs where going on in her mind, when she did not replied to sameer he shook her lightly and asked her again - "tum thik hona?"

But instead of answering him she started asking him a dozen of questions, Sameer what are you doing here, and how did you come to my room? did anybody has seen you coming here in my room ???

She was feeling scared what if they might get caught, sameer didn’t like this side of naina and so he pushed her against the wall and got closer to her.

Sameer asked her in husky voice while trapping her badly between him and the wall - "so what if anybody has seen me coming here? i don’t care i just wanted to see you, how can you marry to that kabir when you love me naina, answer me?? Tum janti nahi kitna dard hota hain mujhe, tumhe kisi aur ke saath imagine karke. Dammit, why can’t you understand i can’t let you go, not now not ever. You Are Only Mine My Habibi, samjh aaya? tum sirf aur sirf meri ho...sameer ki naina." ❤