😍|Chapter - Twelve|😍

"Dimag thik haina tumhara?" naina ask in amusement and he slightly nodded.

"Thik hai isliye chodne keh raha hun warna zabardasti apna bana leta mein tumhe." he replied in indignation and she shivered on his tone.

"Dekho sameer..." she tried to say but he immediately cut her in between.

"Dekh hi toh raha hoon mein naina, sab samjhta hun ki meri ahmiyat kitni hai tumhari life main...kal tumhare papa ko heart attack aaya usme meri galti kaise hui? fir bhi tumne dosh mujhe diya maine kuch nahi kaha...uske baad tumne kaha ki mujhse pyar karna tumhari life ka galat decision hain...ya allah agar itni hi tumhe mujhse dikkat thi toh kyun apne karib aane diya mujhe...kyun dikhaye woh sare sapne jo kabhi nahi pure honewale." Sameer attacked on her in painful voice and jerk away his hand from her soft hold.

"Behtar hoga agar tum muje chod do kyu ki mein janta hoon hum kabhi ek nahi ho sakte...na tumhare papa muje apnayege na mein chahta mere liye tum unke khilaaf jao." He added in maturity way and move to get out of the car. but his foot twisted and he moaned in pain.

"Dard meri wajah se mila haina tumhe toh abhi marham toh lagane do mujhe...itna haq hai mera." she spoke in deep voice and he sat back again on the seat. she bent down to pickup the fallen bandage.

Leisurely she opened the white roll and started to covered his bruised foot with the bandage.

Pyaar Hai Ya Saja Aai Mere Dil Bata
Tutata Kyon Nahi Dard Ka Silsila.

The pain was long forgotten thing, he was helplessly staring her crying senselessly. one tear drop of her fallen down on his shirt while bandaging. and he shut off his eye couldn't see his naina crying because of him.

Is Pyar Me Ho Kaise Kaise Imtihan. Ye Pyar Likhe Kaisi Kaisi Dastan.

"Please mujhe mat chodo sameer, i love you so much." she professed and tightly kissed him on his lip. he was understatement. she clutched his hair tightly and was hoping a good response from his side.

Ya Rabba De De Koi Jaan Bhi Agar
Dilbar Pe Ho Na Dilbar Pe Ho Na Koi Asar.

He couldn't bear to stay apart from her even for a single sec, she is his other half. his addiction...without her his life is meaningless. she have taught him how to love someone selflessly. she given him reason to smile. ❤

She closed her eye and moved away her face, he was relieved somewhere but she unexpectedly kissed him on his cheek. her one hand trying to unbutton his shirt. he gasped, asking god to stop this lady torturing him.

He need to stop her, immediately. gently pushing her away he spoke sternly - "khuda ke liye door raho mujhse naina."

"Nahi rehna mujhe door tumse. na aaj...na kal...na kabhi." if he is rude then she is stubborn, she looked him with challengeful eyes and he wonder what next should he do or say.

Seeing no reaction from his side, naina shifted closer to him. not leaving their eyelock for even a sec. he shook his head negatively trying to stop her. but she ignored and slowly moved up her fingers reaching till the base of his neck. He breathed very heavily almost getting faint on her closeness. she parted away her soft lips and looked him seductively.

"Ab bhi Itne paas aane de rahe ho mujhe...aur kehte ho door raho." she whispered with a enticing smile and blew fresh air on his ear.

"Dhakka thodi dunga." sameer somehow replied her showing his audacity. and in result he got a painful bite on his earlobe. she has such a sharp teeth, he thought and again attempted to push her away.