🥺|Chapter - Sixteen|🥺

"Isliye nahi karna tha mujhe tumse pyar naina, janta tha mein ki tum meri nahi ho sakti kabhi...tumhare papa humare rishte ke liye nahi manege, fir bhi tumne mujhe jhuti umeedien di...mere toote dil ko tassali di ki tum meri ho sakti ho." Sameer hatefully looked the designer card, and cry slowly, he thought of something and stood up in urgency, rushing to his drawer and then bringing out a sharp scissor.

He held the card closer to his eyes, and lovingly cut the name of "Naina." he spread the glue on paper and stick her name with a wide smile, sameer draw out one red marker from his pocket, and smilingly wrote his name above naina.

"Kismat main na sahi, kam se kam yaha toh judne do tumhara naam mere saath." he spoke with a painful smile, and kissed their joined name.

"Bhaijaan." mariam called out his name in soft voice, and he quickly hid the paper under the pillow.

"Haan boliye appi?" sameer utter in plainly, collecting in haste the separated cards from the floor.

"Mujhe kuch batana hain aapko." she said in solemn voice, and he hummed slowly, keeping himself busy in some work.

"Woh naina..." she was going to speak, but her name aroused the sleeping anger inside him, and he sharply glared his sister.

"Uska naam mat lijiye aap appi." he warned, and turn away his face.

"Meri baat suniye ek baar bhaijaan, mujhe kuch batana hain." mariam try to say, but this time the loud voice of her brother shivered her.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna us ladki ke bare main, behtar hoga agar aap dubara mere saamne uska naam na le...aapko allah ka vaasta." Sameer spoke angrily, and stormed out of his room by banging the door.

"Ya allah yeh bhaijaan toh meri baat sune ko hi taiyar nahi hai." mariam helplessly complained to their invisible god, and then slowly looked down to find the wedding card of naina.

"Toh isiliye bhaijaan itne ukhde hue the, ya allah madad kar, is sabki wajah se kahi bhaijaan kuch galat na kar baithe." She was worried now for her brother, he is broken and is affected deeply by her unexpected engagement with kabir.

"Naina beta, aaj raat ko laxmi puja rakhi hain maine tumhare aur kabir ke aanewali zindagi ko khubsurat banane ke liye...Meri mannat thi ki agar meri beti ki shadi ache ghar main hogi, toh mein puja rakhuga aur sau garibo ko khana khilauga." Rakesh inform her with a blissful smile, and naina looked him with no exicted expression.

"Agar mera rishta sameer ke saath hota, fir bhi aap yeh puja rakhte?" she question in upset tone, and his smile was gone now.

"Better you forget about him now, kabir hi tere liye sab kuch hona chahiye hain...don't think about sameer." He strictly spoke, and turn to leave, but stopped and added - "Raat ko time pe taiyar ho jana, aaj tere sasural wale bhi aayege, traditional kapde pehna."

"Kabhi kabhi i feel ki yeh zindagi ko kab kaise chalani hain, sab papa ke haath main hi hai...i am just here to follow his every order." naina laughed weakly on her poor fate, and closed her eye, to imagine herself and sameer doing aarti together. ❤

"Humari jaisi bhi love story hoti hogi kya kisi ki?" she asked herself in wonder, and exhaled sadly.

"Hello baby." naina was greeted by kabir, who have just entered in the hall while removing his one shoe.

"Hi kabir, kaise aana hua yaha." she ask in amusement, her eyes darting on the wall clock to realise it was afternoon time.

"Apni honewali biwi se milne aaya hoon, itni bhi Izzazat nahi hai?" he replied in babyish tone, and held her by waist, looking romantically Into her confused scary eyes.