💋|Chapter - Nine|💋

This chapter is dedicated to adibasharmin and TheMysteriousMaya for respective reason ❤ hope you both will enjoy this chapter, happy reading :)

Here We Go

"Dekho muje jhut bilkul pasand nahi hai." she recovered and said in disbelief tone.

Why is he claiming that he love her when months before when she proposed him for marriage he rejected her.

"Jhut mujhe bhi nahi pasand isliye sach keh raha hoon." sameer answered in honesty his rough cheek still resting on her soft one.

"Itne mahino se main tadpi hoon tumhare liye sameer. kaha tha tumhara pyar us time jab mujhe tumhari zarurat thi...jab muje tumhare saath time spend karna tha...tumhe aur ache se janna tha."
She questioned in moisten eye blurting out her feelings that she kept hidden inside her heart. she was yearning for his love and attention since months, she wanted his time to be only hers wanted to know his each and every detail more nicely. but what he did can't be forgotten in a moment he ignored her, never asked why is she not talking with him. what forced her to change so much. infact she tried to make him feel possessive by inviting kabir often to her office but his reaction were so cold and almost impossible to understand what was he thinking and feeling on their growing friendship.

"Allah ki kasam khata hoon naina tumse pyar karna maine ek pal ke liye bhi nahi choda. bich mein thoda sa behek gaya tha woh bhi sirf tumhari bhalai ke liye. main nahin chahta ki humari mohabbath ek adhuri dastaan ban ke reh jaye. mein janta hoon tumhare abbu humare rishte ke liye kabhi raazi nahi honge...kyuki main muslim dharam apnata hoon aur tum hindu." Sameer spoke in painful voice touching their forehead lightly he stiffened little.

Naina had nothing to speak on his statement. at his place even he is also not wrong how will her father accept a muslim boy for his daughter. since childhood she is grown up with only one lesson given by her father that if in future she has to do Love Marriage. she shouldn't bring any other caste son-in-law for him otherwise he won't approve their relation.

"Papa ki manzuri mile na mile woh toh baad ki baat hai. maine toh tumhe apne dil main manzuri de di haina fir kyu rahe mujhse door. Pyar ke liye ladna nahi aata na toh pyaar karo bhi mat." she said in firm voice. glaring him in anger because if he don't have courage to fight for their love then he shouldn't fall for her as well. because no love story is easy as shown in novel and all.

Sameer pulled her closer in rough way. as naina was leaving from there he held her hand and stopped her....she was feeling butterflies in her stomach because of his this simple touch. she asked him to leave her hand but instead of leaving her he pulled her back against his chest.

By this time naina was feeling really nervous. she asked sameer in almost inaudible tone - "kya kar rahe ho chodo mujhe please."

He didn't answer her and slowly started kissing her neck. her breathing was caught in her lungs and her chest was heaving up and down rapidly. his hand were cupping the side of her waist which was so milky and soft that he is craving to squeeze them not hardly but gently to give her pleasure.

Naina again muster up the courage inside her and said in meek tone - "Sameer please chodo muje. koi bhi aa sakta hai aur agar unhone humein aise dekh liya."

She couldn't able to complete her sentance as his warm breath fanned against her earlobe. He was not in the mood to let her go, slowly he bend his head near her right ear and whisper lightly - "dekh lene do naina. unhe bhi toh pata chalna chahiye tum kiski ho."