🙈|Chapter - Thirteen|🙈

Dedicating this chapter to TheMysteriousMaya ___musicholic___

She woke up with a lovely smile on her face, and cutely like a baby opened her eye.

Before she could register anything, his beautiful voice echo in the room - "good morning humari begum jaan. allah kare tumhare chehre ki tarah tumhara din bhi kanfi khubsurat ho." ❤

"Good morning mr.khan. kya baat hai aaj itna pyar mujhpe kis liye luta rahe ho." naina asked with a mischief smile, looking at him interestingly. He placed down the two cups of coffee he made for them, and sat down ahead of her.

"Meri habibati, tumse toh pehli nazar se hi pyaar lutana shuru kar diya tha maine...dheere dheere fir dikhne bhi laga, aur ab toh khulke bata bhi sakta hoon...aur kar bhi sakta hoon." Sameer spoke in gentle soft voice, but deep down naina found it intense and hoarse.

He watched the sunlight focusing on her naturally glimmering face. her skin is so soft like a newly born child. It always skips his heart beat whenever he looked the angel of his life looking heavenly beautiful in the simple clothes. She looked down to the rose print bedsheet spreaded over their bed in shyness, and he softly slide away her naughty silky hair strand dancing in the windy breeze.

Her eyes reflected the delight she felt, when she saw her husband openly admiring his blushing wife. ♥

"Waise...ek baat puchu?" sameer ask deftly and she nodded in yes.

"Nikaah ke time...jo tumne lehenga pehna tha uski size kitni hogi?" he enquired in naughtiness, and naina didn't noticed the mischief look on his face.

"Hogi lag bhag 32....! she stop herself when she realised what actually her husband was asking her.

She passed a "dekho abhi" look to him and secretly taking the soft cushion from her back, she threw it directly on his face and he groaned.

"Ya allah dekho naina mein tumpe domestic violence ka case kar dunga." he spoke with a angry pout.

"Kar ke dikhao...ek aankh marugi na police wale ko toh mere khilaaf report likhega hi nahi." naina replied with a seductive smile, running down her long finger on his shivering face.

What the hell did she said now? she will wink at that Inspector. goshhh never ever he will tolerate his wife winking to someone else for her own profit.

After a few seconds, when naina didn't got any reply or yelling from her possesive husband. She look at him in wonder and he gave a lopsided smile.

"Tumhe jalan nahi hogi...agar main inspector ko aankh marugi toh?" she ask, this time her voice reflecting shock and surprise. He shook his head with a broad smile.

"Tum meri ho...tumhari rooh...jism sab kuch mera hai...tumhari saansein...pyaar...vishwaas...chinta, sari sirf mere liye hain...toh fir tum chahe hazaro ko aankh maaro aakhir rahogi humesha sirf meri na." sameer said this with a passionate look, and it made her surprised. she stare his eye holding possesion and indescribable love for her.

This trust of him brought tears in her eye, she was expecting a rough pull or dominating kiss from his side. but this was truly unexpected and undreamt.

"Mere liye tum kaafi ho." naina utter in small smile and softly place a kiss on his forehead.

They came closer to each other and their longing lips were ready to feel the most romantic kiss.