🌼|Chapter - Twenty Three|🌼

"Main jaa raha hoon." he deliberately louder his voice, hoping that his family or maybe naina will stop him, but they all looked extremely busy with each other.

"Main sach main jaa raha hoon." this time he raised his voice more higher, and kabir instantly mocked - "toh jao na saale sahab,.kisne roka hain aapko? Waise bhi abhi ka mahurat kaafi shubh hai."

"Yes, kabir is right." naina said in teasing smile.

"Ya allah, parivaar ne toh saath chod hi diya mera, ab honewali biwi ko bhi apne shohar ki parwah nahin hai." Sameer grumpily said, eyeing to naina who was enjoying teasing her sulky husband. She gently lift up her selected card, and show it to him, saying in enticing smile - "Agar parwah nahi hoti na shohar ji, toh aapki yeh begum jaan abhi is waqt humare nikaah ke liye card nahi dekh rahi hoti." ❤

"Pata nahi tujhe paida karte time kya khaya tha maine, itna nachta hai har chizo mein." Nazneen rolled her eye in annoyance, looking up at her son whose jaw touched the ground. He looked mariam stifling her laugh by giving him sarcastic look, he sharply glared her, and she momentarily averted her gaze on Kabir.

"Tay raha fir, mariam aur naina ka nikaah ek saath hoga." after having short discussion over the marriage and preparations. Nazneen announced happily, cupping the face of her two daughters tenderly.

"Toh hum log kis se nikaah karege aunty ji? Dekhiye mujhe sirf mariam hi chahiye hai." Kabir whined at the thought of sharing his wife with naina, he earned deathful look by mariam who explained him like a teacher - "Allah miya, kya keh rahe hain aap shohar ji, humara nikaah aap hi se honewala hain. Ammi jaan ke kehne ka yeh matlab tha ki, naina bhabhijaan aur sameer bhaijaan ke saath, hum dono ka bhi nikaah saath hi main hoga. Pure reeti riwaazo ke saath."

"Hehe o acha." kabir cutely utter, deciding to control his tongue, before he lose his leftover reputation in front of his sasural wale.

"Agle hafte se nikaah ki taiyarian shuru kar denge, kya kehti hai aap rama ji?" Nazneen politely ask her, if she is convenient with her idea. Rama promptly given her agreement, saying with a smile - "jii bilkul kyun nahin...main toh chahti hoon jitni jald se jald dono ka nikaah ho wahi acha hai, warna aap toh janti hain sab."

Nazneen nodded in yes, after contemplating on what she said her. Sameer lightly tapped on his fiance shoulder, gesturing her to come with him, she passed him a stern look, shaking her head vehemently. He crouched down to her level, and whispered in warning tone - "agar tum mere saath nahi aayi na, toh sabke saamne godh main utha kar le jauga."

"Terrace par tumhara intezaar kar raha hoon." he added as an afterthought, giving her the look to not take him lightly.

"Sameer." naina helplessly looked him, and he walk away out of the living room. She stood up after one minute on the pretext of attending one important call, sighing in relief, she chase the route where sameer have just gone.

Naina quickly reached the open terrace, trying to spot her sameer who is nowhere to be seen. "Mujhe bula kar khud kaha gayab hogaya ab?" she mumbled in infuriated tone, cleaning off the drops of sweat from her duppata.

Just than, she felt a wet strong kiss on her round cheek, and heard his husky tone - "I love you jaan.".

"Uffff...yeh tum niche bhi keh sakte the na sameer, yaha bulane ki kya zarurat thi. Sab log kya soch rahe hoge?" Naina yammered on him for calling her on the terrace, he stared her in tranquil face. Until she asked him cutely - "ab bolo bhi kuch? main hi akeli bole jaa rahi hoon."

"Tum bolti raho, main sun raha hoon." sameer said in a lost smile, his hand sneaking inside her chiffon duppata, without giving her any chance to escape from him. He raised up the fabric over their face, loving the mild green shade falling on her forehead.