😻|Chapter - Twenty Seven|😻

The sky was slowly painting the colour of orange yellow, mixing some beige shade too. This morning was new for sameer and naina, they are going to step into a new world. Their own world of romance and love, they will be caged with responsibilities, duties, and restrictions of their families.

The journey of their marriage wouldn't be a easy nut to crack, there will be problems, difficulties, arguments over some minor issues, but they have to surpass themselves from this all. They have to confide in each other, everytime when god will take exam of their love.

Whimpering softly in disturbed sleep, naina tried to identify the unfamiliar room, and her disheveled state, puzzled after finding the velvet sheet covering her upper part. She turn back herself, and examine her husband sleeping form, to realise that she is now married. Not a single happy-go-lucky girl, smiling shyly, she spoke - "Kitna aaram se so raha hain...puri raat mujhe pareshan kar ke."

She remembers about one poem which depicts - To Love A Woman.
Give her all of you, in bits and pieces, that's nutrition to her heart. Despite the thousands of girls you may have entertained before, love her in a thousand ways, and take her to places she will never be able to walk to. Make her feel every inch ot your thoughts, so she loses control of her mind and body. Run your fingers through the hairs on her soul, just to understand how she might be
feeling. Clean the gorgeous mess she created when she destroyed herself tor hiding what was destroying her. Turn her pain to poetry and perform it to her fears so they can find faith in the future. Listen to the lyrics in her silence, for they confess what's on her mind. Remove the illusion of time from your heart, and understand that her love cannot be measured by a watch or calendar.

Kissing his forehead for a second, she sat up to take a quick shower, and get ready in some heavy royal saree or dress. Whatever her husband will demand, and when she placed her feet on the cold floor, someone forced her to sit back by pulling her gently toward him. "Sameer...chodo, kya kar rahe ho subah subah."

"Apni biwi ko pyaar." He whispered into her ear, softly sucking the soft skin with a satisfying smile dancing on his face. Naina closes her eyes, to feel the hotness of his breath, which was bursting her desires somewhat like a cracker.

"Puri raat pyaar karne ke siwaye aur aapne kiya kya hain, shohar ji?" She said him in teasing look, trying to distract his mind from kissing her skin, so she can release herself out of his masculine tight grip.

"Humne toh zindagi bhar aapse mohabbath karne ki kasam khayi hain jaan...aap ek raat main hi thak gayi humare pyar se?" Sameer spoke in hoarse voice, placing his chin on her shoulder, and looking her flushed face with a thin smile.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai...woh toh mujhe taiyar hona hain Isliye keh rahi thi, warna toh abhi bhi mere main energy bahut hain." Naina comfortable herself on his lap, seductively staring him and locking her one hand across his nape. He pulled her one inch more closer to his face, intensely asking - "Toh intezaar kyun kar rahi ho meri jaan, raat ki tarah subah ko bhi khubsurat bana do."

She nodded in yes, and sameer exictedly kept his eye closed, expecting a steamy hot kiss from his wife. But, naina momentarily ran away after giving a quick peck on his dry cheek, and yelling - "Sorry pati dev...lekin abhi ke liye sirf isi se kaam chalao aap."

"Hadh hain...allah tumhe maaf nahi karege, apne ek laute sidhe sadhe pati ko tang karne ke liye." Sameer whined in annoyance for not getting his morning kiss, and travel back to the last night recollection. A corner of his heart, dancing in delight for winning naina completely by body and heart both.

He was contemplating that how this feisty girl did fallen in love for a boy like him? A simple silent and bit humourless. She is the epitome of beauty, of kindness, of goodness, of strength, of everything. There might have been no lack of boys, in running behind her to grab her attention. But yet, she saw her life partner in him, she chose him to spend her entire life. ❤