💔|Chapter - Eleven|💔

Sameer avoided to reply her and drive to the hospital, reaching there they quickly shifted rakesh into the ICU ward as his case was critical.

Naina sharply glared to sameer when he tried to console her, but her mother didn't gave any angry expression to him.

"Please mata rani papa ko thik kar dena, unki yeh halat meri wajah se hi hain agar maine sameer se pyaar nahi kiya hota. toh aaj yeh sab hota hi nahin." Naina mumbled in guilty voice making sameer morose as she was feeling regretted for loving him.

"Naina isme humare pyar ki kya galti hain?" he asked in shaky tone.

"Agar main tumse pyar nahi karti toh papa ko aaj heart attack aata hi nahin, sari galti meri hi hui...mujhe pata tha ki papa ko other caste ke ladke pasand nahi hain fir bhi maine unke against jake tumse pyar kiya aur aaj unki halat dekho...Tumse pyaar karna meri zindagi ki sabse badi bhul thi." She answered in rude voice and he gulped hardly as he is really not able to believe that his naina is saying that loving him was the biggest mistake of her life. 💔

He could understand that her state isn't good right now, but that doesn't give her any right to say that their love was a mistake. he have said her before also to not come closer to him and maintain distance but she was the one who was adamant to give one chance to their incomplete love story, and when he finally decided to take their relationship to next level, she is saying that she did a huge mistake by loving a other caste boy.

"Tum tension main ho, baad main baat karege." sameer utter in small smile that held utmost pain which only he know.

She didn't even glanced when he left from there. the guilt of yelling on him without reason was torturing her now, she should have controlled her anger and frustration.

The time was so excruciating for samaina, naina is continuously praying to god to make her father well. she can't afford to lose him. he is her everything, she love him so much and even thinking her life without his pampering. care. scolding, and funny jokes looks so painful.

In The Morning...as the doctor opened the door naina scurried to him and asked - "kya hua. papa thik haina?"

He was quiet for a moment, making her tensed. as another minute passed he informed - "yes. woh abhi safe hain, bas problem yeh hain ki unhe ab zyada pressure mat dena kisi bhi chiz ka. warna kuch bhi ho sakta hain."

"Kuch bhi matlab?" she gasped while asking, afraid to even guess the meaning of his left sentence.

"Shayad dubara woh na bach paye, because dusre heart attack mein patient ka bachna lagbhag namumkin ho jata hai...so i will suggest you to take care of him, aur unhe aaram karne de." Dr.mehra cautioned her in advance and left to see his another patient.

Naina couldn't decide whether she should celebrate that her father is well, or feel worried as from now they have to take care of him so much. even the little tension would cause him to lead in a big trouble.

But in this all, she missed sameer badly she wanted him to be here to console her broken heart, but he is nowhere to be seen. Where he could go suddenly? he didn't called her nor messaged her to ask about her father health.

She went to search for him after telling or lying her mother that she need to go out to buy some medicine.

Naina rushed out and tried to spot him, but didn't found him anywhere in the canteen or lounge, she started to feel uneasy and felt a unknown fear trembling her heart.

"Kaha ho tum sameer." she mumbled helplessly in the middle of the garden.

"Main yahan hoon naina." his voice suddenly echo in her ear and twisting back, she saw him there in front of her. looking little perplexed.