💞|Chapter - Twenty Five|💞

"Mujhe ab bhi yakin nahi ho raha, aaj humari sagai hain." Sameer said in felicity, looking at the arrangements of their engagement, and then to his dulhan. Looking ravishing, in sky pink floor length gown, the sleeves were stitched till her delicate wrist, she seemed to be feeling quite uncomfortable, in the chiffon fabric of her dress.

"Kya hua jaan...tum aaj bahut khoyi si dikh rahi ho?" in concern, he softly asked her with panicked face. And, she lightly shook her head, assuring - "Kuch nahi...woh believe nahi ho raha mujhe, ki aaj main aur tum...humare rishte ki orr ek step aage lene jaa rahe hai."

He hummed with a smile, and watched her silently stroking the silver lace of her gown. She didn't look happy and enthusiastic about their ring ceremony, he thought of any idea, which can brighten up her morose mood.

A wicked smile appeared on his face, and soon the audience can hear a soft voice - "Ishq hai............."

Sameer lovingly stare her, the slight kohl adoring her beautiful eyes. He sang - "teri aankhon ke matvaale, kaajal ko mera salaam."

Naina was awestruck, she looked him in a blank manner, trying to make her heart understand, to be under control.

He threaded his finger softly through her silky tresses, grinning like a stupid - "zulfon ke kale...kale, baadal ko mera salaam."

He kneeled down, and gently place her cold feet on his lap, brushing his hand over her exquisite anklet. - "ghayal kar de mujhe yaar...tere paayal ke jhankar."

Sameer take off her feet, stood up, and take few step backwards, saying with a wink - "hey soni sone, teri soni har adaa ko salaam."

Salaam-e-ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq...salaam-e-ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq. Ho salaam-e-ishq salaam-e-...salaam-e-ishq salaam."

Maya drag her husband in the middle, pinching his nose softly and singing - "ho teri mastaani anjaani, bataon ko mera salaam."

She caressed his stubble filled face, her henna shining in the dimmer light. - "rangon mein doobi...doobi raaton ko mera salaam."

She turned herself, her back facing his front, she eyed him with love and sang dreamily - "khwaabon mein kho gayi main...deewani ho gayi main."

Grinning, she added - "soney soney..teri soney har adaa ko salaam."

Salaam-e-ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq...salaam-e-ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq. Ho salaam-e-ishq salaam-e-...salaam-e-ishq salaam."

Kamya and Mariam, both went to naina, who is still lost in her own world of sadness. They smiled, and mariam took her hand gently, adoring her small palm which was loaded with intricate design of mehendi. - "Ho teri hathhawitch mehandi ka rang khila hain."

Kamya blew a flying kiss to sameer, who is sitting beside naina, and smiling ear to ear. - "tujhe sapano da changa, mehboob mila hain."

Rama came forward, placing the red chunari over her daughter head, gazing her bit emotionally. She cupped her chin, and sang - "meri banno pyaari...pyaari sari duniya se nyaari."

She gradually lifted up naina's shaky hand, and placed it above sameer's one, tightening their grip on each other. She added in heavy voice - "ise doli mein tu leja doliyaan...doliyaan."

One small drop of tear, descended down out of her eye. Sameer like a caring husband, wiped away her tear from his handkerchief. Gesturing her, to not cry on their special day.

The song proceeded further, when kabir held mariam's hand in gentle way, staring deeply into her scenic eyes. - "Teri meri nazar jo mili pehli baar, ho gaya ho gaya tujhse pyaar."