⭐|Chapter - Thirty Two|⭐

| The new day embraces the new couple with its warmth and comfort. Naina curled up like a paper ball in his protective arms, and her lips lingered on his red t-shirt. Sameer was the first to welcome the morning by seeing the face of his ever so beautiful wife. He sipped in the heart-stirring sight, and placed a soft kiss on her gleaming forehead.

"Good Morning Jaan." He wished her in a low voice, and Naina whimpered in her sleep.

"Good Morning Honey...please let me sleep for some more time." She said in a barely audible voice, and the stressed lines were forming on her face.

"Ok Jaan...tum rest karo...I will pack our bags." Sameer replied to her with an understanding smile, and caressed her cheek before getting up.

Naina was suddenly missing his warmth, and so her need to sleep vanished. She reluctantly rubbed her eyes like a small child, and looked at him cutely.

"We will do it together...but not now, bahut thak gayi hoon main kal raat itna kaam karne ke baad." Naina said with a lazy smile, and indicated to Sameer through her hand, to come and sleep with her again.

"Janta hoon...isliye keh raha hoon rest karo, packing bhi karni baki hai...aur aaj hi nikal na hai humein Kashmir ke liye bhi." Sameer uttered, in a soft voice, and His wife hummed slowly in response.

He chuckled, and pulled down the luxurious suitcases from the upper section of his cabinet, and started to place his clothes inside the storage. They have no time to shop for anything for their honeymoon, they will have to adjust with clothes purchased before their marriage. Sameer neatly folded his formal shirts and pants, and kept a few sweaters and shawls as well. He is aware about the extremely cold environment of Kashmir, and also about the low temperature which makes people tremble badly even with a pile of raiment covered over their body.

He was feeling a little hesitant to place her private garments in the suitcase, but then He immediately brushed off his shyness. He is her husband, he should be comfortable with all of these things.

Naina finally woke up after having an undisturbed sleep, and smiled as soon as She saw Sameer drying his hair in front of the mirror. She gently pushed away the blanket, and walked straight towards him. He was immersed in searching for the comb, but his concentration was interrupted by his wife, who placed her warm hands around his chest. He smiled in acknowledgment, and asked her - "Jaan ki neend hogayi puri?"

"Hmm...but tum nahi the na paas me, toh utna maza nahi aaya, jitna puri raat me aaya tha." Naina replied to him with a lopsided smile, and Sameer lovingly took off her hands, and turned himself in front of her.

"Ab se tumhari raat mere bahon me so kar guzregi...aur har subah meri bahon se uth kar hogi...Yeh mera waada hai tumse." He promised to her with a sincere smile, and She nodded her head in yes.

"I know...acha tumne sari packing kar li? ya kuch baki hai?" She asked him anxiously.

"Sab ho gaya hai jaan...don't worry, fir bhi tum apne satisfaction ke liye check kar sakti ho suitcase." Sameer replied to her in a normal tone.

"Nahi, itna toh yakeen hai mujhe apne pati pe ki woh koi kaam unsystematically nahi karega. He is Mr.perfectionist." Naina said with a cute smile, while proudly adjusting the collars of his ink blue shirt.

"Ok Mr.perfectionist ki Mrs.perfectionist wife...ab zara aap bhi fresh ho jaiye, humein airport ke liye nikal na bhi hai fir." He said in a loving tone, and She pouted in annoyance.

"I'm feeling very lazy today...can you please carry me in your arms till the bathroom? Or else if you are interested in some adventurous things...then also it's fine." Naina offered him, with a provocative smile on her face, and Though Sameer had a hard time controlling himself, politely rejected her idea - "No, thanks. We are already running late, I don't want to miss the flight. Jao jaldi se ready ho jao...warna akela chala jaunga."