❤️|Chapter - Thirty Six|❤️

A Few Months Later - Sameer and Naina were invited to a grand party organised by one of her clients. They were going to celebrate the success their pristine company has gained in a short span of time with the help of Naina and her team. The surroundings were too extraordinary and weird for poor Sameer, he had never been to such high class parties as someone's husband, or let me rephrase as some business woman's husband. Everyone was enjoying the shots of their drinks, and their clothes were also extremely short and revealing. He didn't want to come here, because his behaviour and mindset isn't suitable for this environment, but his wife nearly forced him to accompany her, otherwise everyone would begin to comment irrelevant things about their relationship.

"Hey Mrs.Naina." One middle-aged man approached her with a sweet smile, and Naina professionally shook her hands with him, and said - "Hi Mr.Goenka...where have you been nowadays?"

"My life nowadays is only revolving around one thing and that is business and work." He replied to her with a bitter chuckle, and shifted his cloudy-grey eyes at one well-dressed man, standing awkwardly beside Naina.

"He is your husband. Right?" Mr.Goenka asked casually, and Naina nodded her head in yes, and introduced him - "Yes. Mr.Sameer Khan."

"Nice to meet you man." The middle-aged man hugged him for a moment, and Sameer just gave a reluctant smile.

"Must say, you are so lucky to get such a pretty and beautiful wife like Naina." Mr.Goenka said in a soft voice, and walked away from there towards the bar area.

"Sabko meri kadar hai...ek tum hi ho jise lagta hai ki I am not something who should be worshipped every-day." Naina teased her husband with a lopsided smile, and Sameer placed his hand rightfully on her velvety waist, and said in a husky voice - "Jaan, I have worshipped only three people in my life so far. First my Allah, then my Ammi...and after her. It's you Mrs.Khan, and if Allah wills...I will worship our daughter too pretty soon."

"Will see...Well I hope you aren't planning to kill someone here." She whispered in his ear, and He looked at her in utter confusion. Why would he even think to murder someone?

"Why?" Sameer asked her in bewilderment.

"Look at the guy beside Mr.Goenka, he is continuously staring at me...and I even know his intentions. Bahut bada khiladi hai woh, he doesn't leave any chance to flirt with me." Naina informed him about the blue-dressed guy, and Sameer instantly caught a glimpse at him, and observed his not-so-good expressions keenly.

"Don't worry...aaj aane do ise flirt karne, kaise main iski band bajata hoon." He replied to her confidently, and She warned him in a strict tone - "No way...yeh sab karne ki sochna bhi mat, we have a good relationship with them in business...mujhe koi loss nahi chahiye hai tumhari bewakoofiyon ki wajah se."

"What the hell...main bewakoof hoon kyuki main tumhe protect karna chahta hoon?" Sameer asked her in a disbelief tone, and Naina disturbingly stared at him, and said - "Look Sameer, sab jagah tum mere bodyguard ban kar nahi ghum sakte ho...I am a renowned businesswoman, I have reputation to be protected, I can't let you be there around me all the time...and I know him...woh sirf flirt karta hai, he isn't a harmful man."

"Ok then...fir bataya bhi kyu jab tumhe koi fark hi nahi padhta." He taunted her in a gloomy voice, and She avoided talking to him at this time.

• The cake was being sliced by Mr.Kothari, who was the sole organiser of this celebration. He first fed his wife, then his teammates, and now to Naina. She also slid a small piece of sweet in his mouth, and He smiled. Sameer was quietly looking at the young boy, who didn't leave any stone unturned to make his wife feel uncomfortable with his words and actions. He badly wanted to break his bones right away, but he can't jeopardize Naina's reputation, that is why He is mum. The spoiled brat touched her cheek in order to move away her hair strand, and his gaze was disgusting.