☺️|Chapter - Thirty Five|☺️

The skiing experience in Gulmarg was surreal, Sameer and Naina were gliding on the soft-snow. They crossed each other's path while relishing this adventurous place, and Naina winked at her husband before sliding away. He tucked his lips between his teeth with a boyish grin on his face, and meanwhile Mariam was trying hard to ride smoothly underneath the pressure of skiing, but having not much experience about this exciting game. She wasn't able to wander around the icy-landscape, she saw everyone there including her family moving fearlessly with a constant smile dancing on their lips. Only She was struggling to comfort herself with this snowboard. The mountains were covered with a layer of white balls which are known as Snow, the atmosphere was frosty, but pleasing to eyes. They captured the beauty of Gulmarg forever in their exhilarating hearts, and later asked two youngsters to take their pictures. Naina flashed a cheerful smile along with exposing her pearl white teeth, and Sameer stood beside her, his hand slightly touching her leather jacket. They even posed for a family photo, where the two young couples accompanied their respective wife, and revealed their best smiles to the photographer. Mariam was finally feeling relaxed, she didn't know Kabir would handle this sensitive matter so calmly and understandingly. She even wanted to cry in his embrace for accepting her foolish mistake, but this wasn't an appropriate place for such a thing.

Later, they went to a couple of places situated in Gulmarg, each of them were equally fascinating and heart-pleasing, and they couldn't stop praising that great-man who embellished this panorama. The beautifully-shaped guesthouses, soft snowfalls, friendly environment surrounding them, adventurous stuff, and there are uncountable things which people can enjoy with their family and friends.

They sat inside the guest-house, which Kabir booked in advance, and hold the handle of their particular cup of tea. Naina nudged Sameer to ask about Mariam, and her weird behaviour. He nodded his head in acknowledgment, and looked at his sister - "Sab khairiyat haina?"

"Ahhh...haan, Kyun?" She asked her brother with an uneasy expression.

"Bas laga...badi gumsum rehti hai aap aaj kal, pata nahi kyu." Sameer replied to her in a soft voice, and Kabir squeezed her hand which was shivering in fear.

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai...humare saas sasur ki yaad aa rahi hai darling ji ko." Kabir said with a careless smile, and Naina wasn't convinced but she didn't have any option other than believing his words.

"Pakka yahi baat haina?" She asked apprehensively.

"Of course." He replied normally.

"Acha suno...we will leave the day after tomorrow. I have some urgent work." Kabir announced in a casual tone, and now Samaina were sure that they are hiding something.

"Itni jaldi?" Naina asked him in a stern voice.

"Haan...kuch kaam aagaya hai so we would have to leave, but we will plan something soon." Kabir said with a simple smile, and Mariann knew what coerced him to end their honeymoon trip before the time.

"We will also leave with you." Sameer spoke in a firm voice, and Naina stared at him in utter surprise.

"What are you saying?" Naina asked him in a low voice, and He Indicated to her through his palm to keep quiet.

"Tum log kyu apni trip barbaad karna chahte ho." Kabir said annoyingly, and Mariam too requested them - "Haan, please don't ruin your plans...hum log fir kabhi aa jayege saath me."

"Then you guys also stay with us, otherwise hum bhi nahi rukege yahan." Sameer spoke in a stringent voice, and Kabir looked at his wife, and asked her through his eyes if She wanted to stay here. She nodded her head slightly, and He said - "Theek hai, main papa se keh dunga ki woh manage karle meeting."