🌙 |Chapter - Seven|🌙

Naina smiled softly and bent down to touch their feet but instead that they stop her in between by holding her shoulder and hug her in return with a warm and genuine smile on their face. His ammi motherly stroke her hair and felt a different connection with her. she also loved the way his family welcomed her.

"Eid Mubarak Aunty Ji." she said with a sweetness coated in her voice and his mom kiss her forehead showering her with a pure blessing - "Eid Mubarak tumhe bhi beta. bahut hi bada shukriyaan tumhe jo tumne hum sabhi ko humare shehzade se milne diya. allah tumhe is jahan ki sari khushiyaan de."

Sameer quirked his eyebrow and stare the both important lady of his life in puzzlement. naina blush secretly as the story his ammi is going to reveal now would surely make him shocked but surprise as well beyond any measure. He was about to ask but his mom nazneen started to say with a natural smile - "shukriyaan ada karo is ladki ko jiski wajah se aaj hum sabhi tumse mil paa rahe hai. khuda ki meher hai jo tumhe itni achi boss mili hain."

He was wordless to say anything. not a word came out of his mouth when his ammi narrate the whole story.

Flashback To One Week Before.

sameer is siting sadly on the plain wooden bench. outside of office in the garden that was devoid of any public. everything was so silent and peaceful even the birds are quiet today not creating any sound to disturb his mind.

He felt a warm soothing hand clutching to his own and when he look beside him all shocked to see naina staring at him innocently. her crystal eyes were asking him the reason behind his sadness and he couldn't help but to feel special as her concern and care for him is beyond belief. He signed and utter - "kuch nahin."

"aankhon se aankhein mila nahi paa rahe tum. aur keh rahe ho kuch nahi. bhale mein tumhe itna nahi janti par tum udaas ho itni pehchaan toh hain mujhe tumhari. kuch hai toh mujhse share karo sameer." Naina try to assure him in every way and hope that he will talk with her about his problem.

"ek hafte baad Eid hai naina. aur aur muje apni family se milna hai. itne mahine hogaye par mulaqaat hi nahi hui unse. bahut hi miss kar raha hoon mein sabhi ko aur eid ke waqt ammi mere liye specially sevaiya ki kheer aur puri banati hain. bas isi baat ko lekar thoda sa pareshan tha." he didn't stammered to say about his tension to the person whom he trust more than himself. he know she understands him like his ammi.

"unse milna hai tumhe?" she ask nothing but this question even knowing the answer already. he nodded sadly and answer - "haan kabhi se milna hai lekin shayad allah hi nahi chahte ki mein apne ammi abbu bhaijaan sabhi se milun. khair chodo koi baat nahi."

"next year mil lena is time toh me tumhe chutti nahi de sakti office main bahut sare pending kaam baki hain." she spoke with a apologetic tone and clutched his hand even more tighter. he smiled reluctantly saying - "koi baat nahi main samjh sakta hoon, khuda hafiz mujhe ek zaruri kaam hain."

He stood up and went out for some work. naina was feeling so guilty on herself for stopping him from going to meet his family because of office. she should haven't been so selfish with him what did he asked her? only for a one week holiday so he could go and wish his family. but what she did. she refused for any holiday and broke his heart even more. she have to mend her mistake she couldn't be selfish for her own profit. She thought for some idea that can be beneficial for both of them and a mischief smile spread over her face as she remembered about the file he given to her manager for his interview and in that his address and phone number of his father both was mentioned. she quickly went to her cabin and called her manager with Mr.khan personal file.

he was there next moment with the blue file in his hand. she took the file simply and ask him to not tell about it to sameer. he nodded in yes and left her cabin as she told him to go and order a coffee for her.