💛|Chapter - Twenty Four|💛

On the request of pahul_gpk and @AngelineDsouza_7 i have written 👇

"Sameer, tum toh dulhe ho, tum mera naam kyu likhoge apni hateli par?" Naina said as matter of fact, looking at him in confusion, he stared her calmly for some minute, and spoke - "tum bhi toh dulhan hona

"Sameer, tum toh dulhe ho, tum mera naam kyu likhoge apni hateli par?" Naina said as matter of fact, looking at him in confusion, he stared her calmly for some minute, and spoke - "tum bhi toh dulhan hona. Sameer ki dulhan, tumne toh mera naam apni hateli par likhwa diya, toh fir main kyu nahi."

"Sameer." she was interrupted by him, as he said softly - "hum dono hi ek dusre se nikaah karne jaa rahe hai naina, humein pyar ek dusre se hua, humne ek dusre ko bade kareeb se chua, ek dusre ke liye din raat fikar ki...duaon main rakha, toh riwaazo mein kaise tum mujhe piche hatne keh sakti ho, mehendi hogi...naam bhi hoga tumhara, lekin hateli par nahi."

"Sidha mere dil pe." He added with a intense look, his hands already started to unbutton his shirt slowly, naina looked him in anxiety, afraid if anyone will catch them here. Her futile attempts didn't affected him, as he quickly opened three upper button and asked her - "Likho apna naam."

"Nahin." she said in reluctance, he stood there regardless about her firm answer, and draw out one mehendi cone from his pocket. Saying - "jaldi se apna naam likho meri jaan, warna main apna naam bhi, tumhare haathon mein nahi rehne dunga."

"Sameer yeh kaisi zid hain tumhari." she utter with a soft look, cupping his face, and looking straight into his determined eyes. He brought their face little closer, absorb her heavy breath warming his whole body, and stated - "Tum bhi meri zid ho naina...toh kya main tumhe chod doon? kya main chod doon us ladki ko, jisne mere khali dil mein apne liye beshumar mohabath bhar di ho? Kya tum sirf meri itni choti si khwahish puri nahi kar sakti?"

With no words left to say, naina gradually take the cone from his hand, frowned at seeing his bare chest drowning in sweat. His warm breath was directly falling on her soft skin, making her more nervous. She crouch down herself, shivered to even draw a single letter, looking at her pale face. He whispered huskily - "Jaan, likho na...please."

Naina could feel the rush of blood in her veins, when he firmly gripped her arm, his touch...his masculine voice, his familiar scent...his deep look...everything make her shiver but with pleasure. Exhaling a long breath, she moved more closer, and next moment. The nib of cone brushed against his hard chest, but he didn't felt pain, it was a blissful feeling for him.

Najna gently write her name on his wildly beating heart, and that contended smile on his face calmed her. Before, she could move back, sameer lift up his hand, and slowly reach to remove the plain white paper affixed on above the wet mehendi. She looked him amazedly, and he swiftly tore the piece of paper.

Revealing a beautiful name - "Meri Naina." ❤

To say she was surprised, would be an understatement, the dried paste of henna have hidden the darkest shade he'd got. Her name was looking perfect on his chest, she smiled with moistened eye, and sameer stared his girl adoring his weird handwriting. She softly asked him - "yeh tumne kaise kiya?"